L'Oreal high lift creation spray

No Image

3.0

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/30/2015 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm very disappointed in the spray. I wanted something that would give me lift at the roots and that would last all day. This spray doesn't have a directional nozzle so it oversprays the root area. If I wanted a regular old hairspray, I would have purchased one. I was looking for a specific kind of product, one to replace Jonathan Product Root Lift Spray, which has been discontinued. I bought two cans of JP at TJ Maxx for $6 apiece and it was a fantastic product. I was able to spray it right on the root area and the nozzle never clogged. It also smelled pretty nice. Now I'm stuck trying to find something to replace it. I keep finding spray mousse or products that have to be used with a blowdryer. I want something that will add lift but I don't want to disturb my finished style (which takes me 20 minutes with a curling iron to do). I just want to get to the root area and apply a few spritzes and have it last all day. I'm now using Bumble and Bumble Pret a Powder for volume and although it works, it works best when my hair is dirty. So what to do when my hair is too clean? I must have tried a dozen root lift products and have returned each and every one. I simply can't find what I want. I don't know why I thought this cheap Loreal spray would do the trick. It sprays everywhere and makes my style look like pageant hair because it has such firm hold. Firm hold would be fine if it had a directional nozzle. So I'm just going to pitch this spray and keep looking. Somewhere out there is the product I'm looking for. I'll just have to spend an ungodly amount of money and time to find it, which doesn't make me happy. Truthfully, I've had no luck with drugstore hair products except for Shea Moisture, which is much more expensive than typical drugstore. I guess I'll have to scour the shelves at Ulta once again. At least there I can return what I don't like. If you want a very strong hold regular hairspray, then try this product. But it's definitely not what I was looking for.