4.1

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

I've had 2 or 3 tubes of this . smells good and works

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

3.0

2 years ago

I have been on an exfoliate kick lately, but my main goal for 2017/2018 was to transition to cruelty free products. This product worked fantastic and I loved using it, but the packaging was terrible. It came in a tub and would be runny. But, overall I loved the effect this gave after using it. I found my skin to look for youthful and clean.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0
from

2 years ago

Ow! I love many Pacifica products, but this hurts my face! It is a fairly runny scrub with a watery consistency. The one I bought comes in a tub, which is stupid for a product this runny, and I see that they have repackaged it and it now comes in a tube. As noted, I find the product quite painful on my skin, like it's really scratching me up. And I don't have terribly sensitive skin. My skin certainly feels softer after using this, but the fact that it hurts so much makes me think it's doing some kind of damage. I'm surprised by other reviews that don't mention this. My solution is to use the lightest pressure possible when rubbing this on my skin. I will use it up but won't buy again.

About reviewer (125 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

4 years ago

I cant express how much i love this exfoliate. Its amazing . I could not find for the longest time an exfoliate that was gentle enough for my super sensitive skin. This product does not irritatate my face it leaves it nice and baby smooth . The exfoliate is super micro and does not scratch or tear your skin like beads or husks . I use this once a week and I'm so happy that I found this product . Also a little goes a long way with this product and will last a long time .

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

4 years ago

I really like this scrub. I hate that it's in a tub though. I like to use it in the shower and the tub is just inconvenient. I am afraid I will spill it or get water in it. I use this once or twice a week. It is a tad pricey but I was using a more expensive scrub and like this one better. I would buy again.

About reviewer (518 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

4 years ago

I have both of Pacifica's new scrubs, Glow Baby Youthful scrub and Skin Revival Microdermabrasion scrub. Of these two scrubs, the Skin Revival microderm scrub is the gentlest, using joboba wax beads. I prefer the Glow Baby scrub as it contains tiny granules of walnut shell powder and lots of 'em. This scrub effectively removes dry patches on my combination skin. Has a natural geranium oil scent which I have always disliked the smell of. This product is almost identical in consistency and performance to the much less expensive Queen Helene Pomegranate & Raspberry scrub.

About reviewer (3096 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

4 years ago

The scrubbing beads in this are tiny, yet plentiful. They feel gentle when gliding the product on, but you definitely feel them scrubbing your skin once you start working the product around on your skin. My face wasn't brightened/glowing after I washed it off, but it did feel very clean and exfoliated. This is a very scrub made with good, natural ingredients, but it may be a bit harsh for some - I might only use this once or twice a month, or perhaps once a week? For my skin, I think their Skin Revival Micro Dermabrasion Scrub might be enough, that one is certainly is gentler on the skin, but this one definitely exfoliates more. Glow Baby is a flax, rose hip, and walnut scrub, and it feels about the same as St. Ives Apricot scrub. I did really like this, but it's just too expensive to repurchase.

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm