Clinique Wear Everywhere Neutrals All About Shadow 8-Pan Palette

1 review

on 10/26/2015 8:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Clinique says:
Versatile eye shadow palettes are perfect for day… amped up for night when you layer multiple shades for extra depth and dimension. Long-wearing shades are crease- and fade-resistant. Ophthalmologist tested, too.

About me:
NC10/15, bright blue eyes, chestnut hair (original blonde), very sensitive skin (and very very sensitive eyes) and Rosacea.

I was planning on buying Morning Java so I could add some more shimmery e/s to my collection (which contains: Clinique Teddybear palette and Nude palette by Maybelline). But then I ran into this gorgeous palette and with a 25% discount it was an easy choice to make. The MUA showed me a look I could easily do myself and applied even the far right e/s (Chocolate Bark) on my eyebrows, great!

Needles to say that this palette replaces my Maybelline palette, even though I loved it, the e/s is a little more crumble and having very sensitive eyes, I'm planning on giving it to a friend.

I love how buttery these e/s are, just like the Teddybear palette. You can easily do at least 10 totally different looks with this palette. The only downside is that it only has one matt e/s, but like I said above I got this palette to go with my Teddybear palette. But if I would go on vacation I would only bring this palette as one matt e/s is enough for me (some soft shimmer shades aren't that shimmery to me).
The palette looks so luxury and it has a big mirror on the inside (and outside). I also like that it has a label on the back with the names of the eyeshadows.

I love wearing Daybreak on the lids and the third colour of the Teddybear palette in my crease and Alabaster as a blending colour under the eyebrows and inner eye corner and a lighter brown eyeliner pencil.

I also love wearing At Dusk on the lids, the fourth shade of the Teddybear palette in my crease and outer V and a mixture of Daybreak and the lightest shade of the Teddybear palette under the eyebrows and inner eye corner and a brown eyeliner pencil.

For a quick look I apply Sahara Sun on the lid and in the crease and Daybreak on the inner eye corner and lots of mascara (no liner).

I would def repurchase this palette, HG material to me!