Glossier Boy Brow

Glossier Boy Brow
Boy BrowBoy Brow

3.3

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Butylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, PVP, Dimethicone, Tromethamine, Oleic Acid, Silica, Polybutene, Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Laurate, Sorbitan Laurate, Atelocollagen, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

wow. i'm so surprised with the high rating of this product because i hated this. okay, not hated but i'm not a fan of this and won't repurchase. this claims to fill in sparse brows. it doesn't (yes i have thin and sparse brows). it doesn't even hold my brows in place and will wear off after a few hours of use. yes i live in a humid and hot country but mac brow gel was able to do its job in this place. only thing i love about this is the wand. if you're interested, here's my full review https://brushstrokesandlullabies.blogspot.com/2017/05/review-of-glossier-boy-brow-gel-is-it.html

on 10/1/2016 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I definitely bought into the hype on this one, and sadly, the product didn't live up to it. I sort of expected it to replace the need for pencil or powder (let's be honest, like with all their products, they made it seem like Boy Brow is all you need to groom your brows, providing color and hold), but unless you have relatively full and/or dense brows to begin with, you'll need more help than Boy Brow can give you. I still need to go in with my pencil to fill in sparse spots.

I also think the packaging is awful. The brush holds faaaaar too much product! I spend too much time scraping the excess off to only end up so underwhelmed by what it does for my brows. I don't have patience for it.

My brows are dark to begin with, so I can't speak much to the tint. The product does seem to thicken up the tails of my brows where they thin out a bit. I enjoy the texture, it doesn't feel dry or stiff, nor does it flake over time.

Overall, it's an extra step in my makeup routine with underwhelming results, so I tend to skip it altogether. Which makes me a little mad, because I paid good money for that tiny tube.

on 8/17/2016 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Love boy brow in black. Really builds up my sparse eyebrows in a natural way. I used to use various browns from Anastasia (pencils and powder), but this has a big impact with little effort. I do use a clean spoolie to brush throughafter using. It remains flexible, not flakey, which is great. Black looks natural, not too stark on me. Definitely enhances a bare faced look.

Popular Brows Products