Glossier Boy Brow

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Glossier Boy Brow
Boy BrowBoy Brow

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Butylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, PVP, Dimethicone, Tromethamine, Oleic Acid, Silica, Polybutene, Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Laurate, Sorbitan Laurate, Atelocollagen, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Really made my brows spectacular, i have always struggled with my brows but this is just really helpful and makes them full and vibrant. Really enjoyed this and suggest others to get it as well.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Amazing brow product!! Before discovering this, my brow routine included Maybelline's Brow Drama, a brow pencil, and then concealer. Now, all I need to use is Boy Brow! It reduced the time my brow routine takes significantly. It's amazing! I don't have thin brows, but they're not super thick either. It fills in my sparse spots, while giving me the "fluffy" brow look effortlessly. The brush is efficient, and is super small, which I like. The only downside is how much product you get, the tube is kind of small for the price. For $18, I'd like to get a little more product. But, you can use my link for 10% off your next Glossier purchase! :) http://bff.glossier.com/gIzZ3

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product!! I tried a brow gel one time from Anastasia and HATED it so I returned it to Sephora immediately. My eyebrows are naturally shaped nicely, and they're not super thin, but I wish they were thicker. I don't need to draw them into a new shape...they just need some filling in without lookin unnatural.

I wasn't sold at first because there are only 3 colors and my hair is a kind of an ashy brown, so I thought the brown color might be too red, but I gave it a shot! It's perfect! It's sheer enough for it to be able to flatter lots of different brow colors. It made my brows look super natural and feathery and thicker without looking like I drew them in. My only complaint is that if you get any stuck on a hair or on your skin outside of your brow and let it dry. But that can very easily fixed.

on 4/11/2016 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Echoing the reviews that said this product alone will not help if you have sparse brows. Boy Brow emphasizes and thickens the individual strands of your eyebrow hairs, but won't do much if you want to actually fill in or add shape to your brows. I have thin sparse brows with barely any tails at all, and if I wear Boy Brow alone I don't see much difference. I find that it does look nice if I first fill in my brows with a pencil (I use Shu Uemura's Hard Formula) and then go over it with Boy Brow; Boy Brow gives me texture and makes my brows look more 3D if that makes sense. But the downside is that I think there is an irritating ingredient in it - I developed a small itchy patch over my right eyebrow after using it for a few days :( This has happened to me with a few of Glossier products. You'd think I would learn my lesson and stop buying, but their packaging is so damn cute . . .

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I'll start by saying I have pretty full brows to begin with, my problem is not so much lack of hair but that they're a bit messy. This is the perfect lazy day product I can just swipe it on and go; my long messy brow hairs stay in place all day and the tint actually fills in the few sparse areas that I have and helps give them a nice shape. I love how much fuller my brows look when I wear it.
This really isn't like a regular brow gel, it's waxy which I enjoy because the hair stays in place while maintaining flexibility.
I have dark brown almost black hair so I got this in black, it's great by itself or paired with a pencil for even more definition. I love how small the brush is, very precise.

My only con is the price, the tube is tiny and at $16, a bit pricey. I feel like I can get away with something from the drugstore.

on 3/25/2016 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is incredible. I have pretty sparse eyebrows, and this makes them look full and well groomed. I've tried so many different eyebrow mascaras, but this one takes the cake. It takes all of 10 seconds to brush it on and be done.

Popular Brows Products