Glossier Boy Brow

Glossier Boy Brow
Boy BrowBoy Brow

3.5

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Butylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, PVP, Dimethicone, Tromethamine, Oleic Acid, Silica, Polybutene, Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Laurate, Sorbitan Laurate, Atelocollagen, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA

on 11/19/2017 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

First up this product is TINY, like a sample size, half the size of a regular mascara but costing £14. It was quite an insult to receive it to be honest. Having read the reviews I was expecting wonders for my sparse typically Chinese brows-the dark brow was a perfect colour for me but the product was so tricky to apply with what is essentially a mascara wand. I ended up with clumpy brows, and needed to brush through to smooth them out. It was also difficult to get any definition on the inner brows and I needed to touch up with my regular eyebrow pencil (Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil £7.99). The product does stay but it hasn't really changed my world in the way I had expected. Perhaps if you have more brow to start with it would be great to enhance them but unfortunately it doesn't work for me.

on 11/8/2017 4:29:00 PM

As with all glossier products it seems - this product is tiny.

I am fair skinned and have slightly thick, black eyebrows that are sparse in some areas, if I use full on brow products such as brow dips it looks garish on me. I don't really shape my eyebrows, just pluck stray hairs. I bought boybrow in black and I actually really liked it.

It looks so natural, my eyebrows look slightly darker and the sparse areas are kind of just slightly brushed over in colour. As someone who doesn't wear makeup this is so flattering. If your into a natural look try this out. I was originally going to buy the clear one as I was afraid the black would be too harsh, but I'm so happy I got the black.

If only they made this bigger! If you wear makeup everyday, this I imagine, will run out very quickly.

on 4/11/2016 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Echoing the reviews that said this product alone will not help if you have sparse brows. Boy Brow emphasizes and thickens the individual strands of your eyebrow hairs, but won't do much if you want to actually fill in or add shape to your brows. I have thin sparse brows with barely any tails at all, and if I wear Boy Brow alone I don't see much difference. I find that it does look nice if I first fill in my brows with a pencil (I use Shu Uemura's Hard Formula) and then go over it with Boy Brow; Boy Brow gives me texture and makes my brows look more 3D if that makes sense. But the downside is that I think there is an irritating ingredient in it - I developed a small itchy patch over my right eyebrow after using it for a few days :( This has happened to me with a few of Glossier products. You'd think I would learn my lesson and stop buying, but their packaging is so damn cute . . .

on 3/25/2016 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is incredible. I have pretty sparse eyebrows, and this makes them look full and well groomed. I've tried so many different eyebrow mascaras, but this one takes the cake. It takes all of 10 seconds to brush it on and be done.

Popular Brows Products