Glossier Boy Brow

Glossier Boy Brow
Boy BrowBoy Brow

4.2

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Butylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, PVP, Dimethicone, Tromethamine, Oleic Acid, Silica, Polybutene, Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Laurate, Sorbitan Laurate, Atelocollagen, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA

on 9/17/2017 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have this one in black, and although this is exactly what I wanted from a brow gel: not too powerful, but enhancing your natural brow nicely, the packaging is VERY small to justift a repurchase. Think of the size as a sample size mascara. And since I have two put the wand into the tube 2-3 times for one application to get enough definition I think I will run out of this in a month or two. Will not repurchase

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Amazing brow product!! Before discovering this, my brow routine included Maybelline's Brow Drama, a brow pencil, and then concealer. Now, all I need to use is Boy Brow! It reduced the time my brow routine takes significantly. It's amazing! I don't have thin brows, but they're not super thick either. It fills in my sparse spots, while giving me the "fluffy" brow look effortlessly. The brush is efficient, and is super small, which I like. The only downside is how much product you get, the tube is kind of small for the price. For $18, I'd like to get a little more product. But, you can use my link for 10% off your next Glossier purchase! :) http://bff.glossier.com/gIzZ3

on 8/22/2017 8:02:00 PM

Got this one in the mail yesterday and I'm not impressed. I though it was a sample size because it's TINY. The white bottom part that has the product is just 2/3 the plan of my hand. This is unacceptable for 20 bucks. The product is a low pigmented mascara. Actually, it reminded me of my mom's trick: using old and almost empty mascara tubes to make brows pop. Not "glossier" at all but hey... at least I liked the stickers they sent with it.

on 8/4/2017 10:17:00 AM

First of all-- let's be honest, this is the size of department store sample, and not cheap. Does it work? Yeah, I guess. Not in love. It's tricky because you're brushing it into your eyebrow hairs and brushing them UP, and it's getting on the skin above your eyebrows, which you then have to careful remove with a q-tip. Live and learn. SIGH!!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ah I love this product! It is hand's down the best eyebrow product in terms of holding my brows in place all day AND making them look thicker. This product makes your brows look so thick ahh i love it so much. I will say though, this product doesn't make it look like it creates hair.. so be sure to use a powder or pencil on the sparse spots :)

on 7/24/2017 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I got the product in clear and it was decent. It definitely flakes a lot less than other brow gels that I have tried and the hold was ok. I have thick eyebrows so there were still some random hairs that I would have to put back in place throughout the day. I can't speak for the tinted ones and their performance but as for the clear one not worth the price. Also, although this is my own fault for not reading details, this is not the size of a regular mascara tube, it is about half the size which is a very small amount of product for $16! It has a good applicator brush but the lettering on the outside rubbed off after a week which was annoying

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I wanted to love this! As a brow product, it's great (though you go through it so so fast if you use it daily). However, it broke me out REALLY badly. I have normal skin that's pretty well managed and I don't ever really get problematic breakouts. With this, I got the worst pimples of my life - big, painful, red bumps that swelled up my forehead and left behind scars. It started out pretty innocent, with little whiteheads that would go away with Epiduo after a day or so. But these are like nothing I've ever seen - like painful bug bites right above and between my eyebrows. I haven't changed anything else about my routine and I even repurchased this. Shame, because it's such an awesome brow gel and I really love what it does to my look! Just not to my skin.

on 5/18/2017 11:27:00 PM

I love this product! I've been using the Anastasia Brow Power Duo for years and recently bought this product after reading so many great reviews about it. I will forever use the boy brow! I have asian black hair and the shade in Brown is perfect. The application is so easy and the product really lasts all day. I grade this an A++++!

on 5/5/2017 12:18:00 AM

UPDATE: I also got boy brow in the brown shade and I prefer brown so much more than black. It just looks more natural. FYI, I'm asian (NW20) with black hair. Second, after using this product for a while now, I will have to say it's kind of goopy so you just have to be careful about applying it. I apply it first toward the tail end of my brows, then the front so I don't catch too much product. I still like it more than Gimme Brow because I think Glossier's fiber effect is better.

I also have Benefit's Gimme Brow in Deep and I prefer this one much more. I have Boy Brow in Black (purchased in Glossier Phase 2 set). It's very similar in that it's a fiber gel. Gimme Brow was great in the beginning but then you lose a lot of the product because it starts to dry and clump. It's also cheaper than Gimme Brow. I can't use this product alone (same with gimme brow). I have to still fill in my brows with Anastasia pomade, then use Boy Brow to give my brows more depth and lengthen the hairs.

IN COMPARISON
Benefit's Gimme Brow: $24 for 0.10oz
Anastasia Brow Gel: $22 for 0.32oz
Glossier's Boy Brow: $16 for 0.11oz

PROS
Fibers give brows more depth and lengthens hair
Good price

CONS
Still have to use pomade to fill in brows
A little goopy

If you want to try it, here's 20% off your purchase: bff.glossier.com/fztw2

on 5/2/2017 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this is my holy grail of brow gels. This brow mscara is perfect if you have enough shape/spareness of an asian brow. If you have a ton of brow you probably wont see a difference. It truly multiplies your brow hairs and helps shape them. It doesn't darken your brows the way a powder would, it just adds to it without looking like you drew on cartoon brows. The price is expensive to me because I used it for 6 months and I'm almost out, usually a brow mascara can last a year for me (I don't even wear makeup everyday!) I do use a NYX microbrow pencil with this too to add shape to the eyebrow tails if I want a sharper shape. This gives you a nice natural base to start with.

Popular Brows Products