Glossier Boy Brow

Glossier Boy Brow
Boy BrowBoy Brow

3.8

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Butylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, PVP, Dimethicone, Tromethamine, Oleic Acid, Silica, Polybutene, Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Laurate, Sorbitan Laurate, Atelocollagen, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have this in Brown. I honestly don't know why this is so hyped up. I read everywhere that it's a game changer, so I bought it. I have weird eyebrows, as they're kind of sparse when they're trimmed, but very thick. This doesn't really help both cases. It doesn't add much fluff, I still need to use a pencil to fill them in. It doesn't tame them either- kinda combs some of them, but it doesn't hold other ones in place. I really didn't see any change and I don't really need it, I think. It's also too light for brown eyebrows, as it has a weird white base. Won't repurchase, I like the Eyeko Brow Gel better.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this! It's an easy one step process that fills out your brows beautifully. My favourite party is it looks very natural.

on 11/10/2017 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is impressive! Glossier is a company that definitely shines more in makeup than skincare. I enjoy their makeup offerings. So, I like my natural brows, I think they're nice, I've wanted to use brow products over the years just to amp the polish a bit and look a bit more put together, not draw on a whole new brow. Every product I've tried (pomades and pencils) has just looked too fake to me. If I took the time and really worked at it I could probably achieve a nice natural look, but I wanted something quick and easy. I didn't really have high hopes for Boy Brow, I got brown, and it immediately looked too dark coming out of the tube, but I worked a little into my brows and it blended nicely. At first I was a little freaked out, just because I'm used to wearing nothing, but a few hours later I looked in the mirror and thought "Wow, I look better than usual", and I realized it was the Boy Brow! I suppose there are other products like this on the market, but this is the first brow product in this style I've tried, and I give it a thumbs up. Only reason it gets four lippies is the packaging is tiny and it's rather expensive. Heads up, Glossier has incredible customer service and fast shipping. So if the Instagram brow trend isn't for you, check out this product!

on 8/22/2017 8:02:00 PM

Got this one in the mail yesterday and I'm not impressed. I though it was a sample size because it's TINY. The white bottom part that has the product is just 2/3 the plan of my hand. This is unacceptable for 20 bucks. The product is a low pigmented mascara. Actually, it reminded me of my mom's trick: using old and almost empty mascara tubes to make brows pop. Not "glossier" at all but hey... at least I liked the stickers they sent with it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ah I love this product! It is hand's down the best eyebrow product in terms of holding my brows in place all day AND making them look thicker. This product makes your brows look so thick ahh i love it so much. I will say though, this product doesn't make it look like it creates hair.. so be sure to use a powder or pencil on the sparse spots :)

on 7/23/2017 7:13:00 AM

I got this as a gift from my friend, and it really looked so great, BUT two days after, I suffered from the worst and most unusual breakout ALL OVER MY FOREHEAD, which is normally pimple free. It stretched all the way from my brows to the edges of my hairline, and it was nothing like I've had before (painful, big, red, and everywhere). I was trying to figure out the cause of it but didn't suspect Boy Brow, though I stopped using it in the meantime. The breakout started to cool down within a week and I thought I was saved - right up until I tried Boy Brow a second time, and within a couple of days, breakout #2 started.

Might not be the best scientific experiment, but I really wouldn't want to test this hypothesis a third time :( Seems to work great for my friend though!! So if you guys are lucky, this product is GREAT (it looks natural, is very easy to use, and honestly creates volume). But for those who may have sensitive skin, save yourselves the agony!!!! (Honestly, my skin is at an all time low in my 23 years of life).

on 5/18/2017 11:27:00 PM

I love this product! I've been using the Anastasia Brow Power Duo for years and recently bought this product after reading so many great reviews about it. I will forever use the boy brow! I have asian black hair and the shade in Brown is perfect. The application is so easy and the product really lasts all day. I grade this an A++++!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really, really wanted to love it. Finally caved and ordered it, and I've been using it (off and on) for a little over three weeks now.

Pros: Blonde/Taupe shade matches my ashy, light brown hair, small brush gives a lot of control, covers and coats hair instead of skin, looks very natural, cute packaging

Cons: small size for price, unexpectedly clumpy, hard to control amount of product on brush itself so you end up wasting product

Dealbreaker: Caused acne. Yep. Boy brow broke me out, and I'm not happy about it. At first I thought it was a new shampoo that I started using around the same time, but the situation continued to get worse after stopping the shampoo. I keep taking breaks from it, hoping that the acne was caused by something else or was just a fluke, but I officially can't use this for more than two days at a time without zits popping up IN MY EYEBROWS (yeah) or across my forehead....kind of like I've been wearing a greasy hat around for a few days without washing my face. And glossier's "Skin first, makeup second"/clear-faced aesthetic definitely feels like they're throwing salt in my (facial) wounds at this point.

on 4/2/2017 3:17:00 PM

Absolutely love this product!!!!!

on 3/21/2017 12:53:00 PM

I have seriously tried every brow product at Sephora and this beats them all! It looks so natural and makes my brows look fuller. They're VERY sparse. I use brown and my sister uses blonde. Her eyebrows are almost clear and it actually makes it look like she has eyebrows!! LOL The brush is tiny, so I feel like I can actually get to al the hairs. I just wish you got a little bit more product, but I guess maybe it would dry up too fast or something. Whatever the case, I will always repurchase because I love it. I'm not sure if you're allowed to share coupons here, but here is one for 20% off your first purchase: http://bff.glossier.com/fzfop. It's not my code, just the one I used on MY first purchase. Please delete if not allowed!

Popular Brows Products