Glossier Boy Brow

Glossier Boy Brow
Boy BrowBoy Brow

4.3

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Butylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, PVP, Dimethicone, Tromethamine, Oleic Acid, Silica, Polybutene, Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Laurate, Sorbitan Laurate, Atelocollagen, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA

on 9/17/2017 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have this one in black, and although this is exactly what I wanted from a brow gel: not too powerful, but enhancing your natural brow nicely, the packaging is VERY small to justift a repurchase. Think of the size as a sample size mascara. And since I have two put the wand into the tube 2-3 times for one application to get enough definition I think I will run out of this in a month or two. Will not repurchase

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Amazing brow product!! Before discovering this, my brow routine included Maybelline's Brow Drama, a brow pencil, and then concealer. Now, all I need to use is Boy Brow! It reduced the time my brow routine takes significantly. It's amazing! I don't have thin brows, but they're not super thick either. It fills in my sparse spots, while giving me the "fluffy" brow look effortlessly. The brush is efficient, and is super small, which I like. The only downside is how much product you get, the tube is kind of small for the price. For $18, I'd like to get a little more product. But, you can use my link for 10% off your next Glossier purchase! :) http://bff.glossier.com/gIzZ3

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ah I love this product! It is hand's down the best eyebrow product in terms of holding my brows in place all day AND making them look thicker. This product makes your brows look so thick ahh i love it so much. I will say though, this product doesn't make it look like it creates hair.. so be sure to use a powder or pencil on the sparse spots :)

on 7/25/2017 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Just OK really. I think the Benefit Gimme Brow works better--both the formula and the brush. It's also cheaper, lasts longer, is easier to find, and has a wider color range (at least, when I bought Boy Brow that was the case).

I found Boy Brow's brush a bit awkward to use. It was just a tad too short and tended to hold too much product. I sometimes had to remove the first "swipe" and re-do. I liked Boy Brow but didn't love it.

on 10/30/2016 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hands down, this is my holy grail brow product. My eyebrows are nowhere near full or dark and it's something I'm a bit self-conscious of. I always feel the need to fill in my brows before I leave the house to make myself feel a bit more confident, and I hate feeling that way. But I digress. It used to take brow powder, brow gel/pomade, and/or brow pencils to get my eyebrows how I want. Now I can just quickly swipe them with Glossier's Boy Brow and no lie, no exaggeration, it's all I need. Boy Brow yields a natural and full brow look for me. It amazes me how this product can volumize the crap out of my sparse brows without needing to use another product in conjunction with it. I have one con, but it's not severe enough for me to stop using this. I find that brush gets really clumpy during the first several uses. I always have to wipe off the excess product on the tube because if I don't then I'll overdo it and have to brush away the excess, which pretty much means I'm wasting product. All in all, I love it. I'm on my second tube and on my way to purchasing a third. I have black-brown hair and I use the color black.

on 10/6/2016 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

Great price and perfect packaging but not a huge fan of the results. To be fair, I've never filled my eyebrows in before this product. But I think it looks a pinch too artificial and dark. I think it's silly they advertise this as shaping AND filling in at the same time. Great for filling, but you'll definitely have to go back through with your trusty eyebrow brush to blend the lines out.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is my new favorite brow product! It leaves brows soft and voluminous (really good for that full brow look). I've bought already bought two backups and am currently on my second tube. Brown is a perfect match for my black brown hair with NC25 skin -- it's not too warm, just ashy enough. I've introduced three friends to this product and they've all fallen in love with and re-ordered as well.

I love love love love the tiny yet fluffy brush - it distributes the right amount of product in just a few strokes, unlike the super skinny skeleton brush that lots of other makeup brand use (*ahem* Tarte Colored Clay Tinted Brow Gel). Sometimes I'll use a clean spoolie to clean up the edges of my eyebrows after applying Boy Brow, but it still has cut down and saved me so much time on my eyebrow routine (was previously using Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz pencil in Medium Brown).

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I'll start by saying I have pretty full brows to begin with, my problem is not so much lack of hair but that they're a bit messy. This is the perfect lazy day product I can just swipe it on and go; my long messy brow hairs stay in place all day and the tint actually fills in the few sparse areas that I have and helps give them a nice shape. I love how much fuller my brows look when I wear it.
This really isn't like a regular brow gel, it's waxy which I enjoy because the hair stays in place while maintaining flexibility.
I have dark brown almost black hair so I got this in black, it's great by itself or paired with a pencil for even more definition. I love how small the brush is, very precise.

My only con is the price, the tube is tiny and at $16, a bit pricey. I feel like I can get away with something from the drugstore.

on 3/18/2016 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I used Maybelline and L'Oreal brow mascaras. They flaked a lot. I also tried Anastasia Beverly Hills and it gave me horrible rash. Glossier works well for me. No irritation and flakes.

Two things I don't like about this product is that the tube is awfully tiny and it is too expensive. Glossier, please make the tube bigger!!! :(

Popular Brows Products