Glossier Boy Brow

Glossier Boy Brow
Boy BrowBoy Brow

4.8

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Butylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, PVP, Dimethicone, Tromethamine, Oleic Acid, Silica, Polybutene, Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Laurate, Sorbitan Laurate, Atelocollagen, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA

I had used Eyekos brow gel for about a year but visited the Glossier showroom and had to see the hyped Boy Brow. I purchased it in Brown. It does come in quite a small tube - almost sample-mascara-sized. I really like it, more than I thought I would. It grabs all my brow hairs and does look really natural, it also sets my brows in place. I am a happy convert. It is a little expensive for the size of the tube but I guess it lasts at least a year (for me anyway). My brows are sparse-isa but Boy Brow makes them look more even.

My own issue with it is that i think it would be useful if when the wand is removed from the tube, the tube neck was slightly narrower - to grab any excess blobs of product and make application easier. Its a minor gripe and not one that will deter me from purchasing again.

Honestly I am completely all over the place with my beauty product consumption. I have the attention span of a cocker spaniel in an aquarium. Not only is this the first product I’ve ever bought *twice,* it’s also the first product I’ve ever bought three times. My face isn’t on if I’m not wearing it!

Also use my friends promo code for 10% off!

on 12/21/2017 4:44:00 PM

This is good stuff. I’ve tried a few different brow products and hadn’t found a great one, mainly because of the colour. I have fair brows that need colour to show up, but a lot of browns come out too red on me. The blonde boy brow is perfect though - I was worried it would be too light but it’s so natural. Only issue is price and packaging - it’s a high cost for very little product. So not quite HG.

on 6/10/2017 8:23:00 PM

This is my HG eyebrow product. I'll never go back to Benefit or Anastasia again.

It LASTS AND LASTS. I have greasy skin and makeup never stays on my skin for more than a few hours. This stuff legitimately lasts for 16 hours. Doesn't smear, either.

It's kind of waxy, which I like, because it holds hairs in place.

Other eyebrow products have often made me break out in the eyebrows area (I have super acne-prone skin). I don't notice an increase in breakouts with this product.

Rest of Glossier's products are super underwhelming and seemingly basic, so this was a pleasant surprise.

Not much else to say here—I just love it and see no reason to continue searching for the perfect brow product. Seriously, it lasts sooooo long. if you want 20% off use this link: http://bff.glossier.com/fEw12

I have already purchased a backup/replacement.

I was never a big brow enhancer because most color products, especially powder, make me feel like I have Groucho Marx brows. I recently got Gimme Brow my Benefit and it was ok, but the light color is just not quite right and the finish is very powdery and matte. I've one clear mascara and don't like the crunchy feeling of a dry gel. I tried out Boy Brow in Brown and love it- love the waxy, pomade control and finish, love the color, and overall love how my brows look darkened and thickened and groomed without looking ridiculous. The brush is easy to use, the packaging is minimalist and cute. I now consider it to be an indispensable step in my bare bones makeup routine.

Popular Brows Products