Glossier Boy Brow

Glossier Boy Brow
Boy BrowBoy Brow

3.9

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Butylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, PVP, Dimethicone, Tromethamine, Oleic Acid, Silica, Polybutene, Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Laurate, Sorbitan Laurate, Atelocollagen, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA

on 7/17/2018 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm in love with this product! I get fuller brows in great color (brown) in a quick and simple application.

I'm almost done with my first tube of Boy Brow and I will definitely order again. This does a wonderful job of making my brows look fuller. Great price for the value of the product.

on 6/18/2018 4:19:00 PM

This is a brow gel that I will keep buying again and again (and I live in Canada and have to pay for shipping fees everytime, so that tells you how much I love this) -- I've tried the benefit brow gel and found the product to just clump at the tip of the wand, making your brows look way too harsh. I think this is a perfect gel for someone like me who is looking to make the shape of their brows darker and more defined, definitely NOT for the person who is looking to reshape by drawing on their brows.
The formula lasts all day! I actually use this in black as a way of "shaping" my actual brows before going in with a pencil to draw in some of the spaces -- it makes it look more natural and saves me a shit ton of pencil product!

Also +1 for creating a gel in the grey/black colour for all us black-haired girls out there :)

on 5/14/2018 9:34:00 PM

Hands down, this is my holy grail brow product. My eyebrows are nowhere near full or dark and it's something I'm a bit self-conscious of. I always feel the need to fill in my brows before I leave the house to make myself feel a bit more confident, and I hate feeling that way. But I digress. It used to take brow powder, brow gel/pomade, and/or brow pencils to get my eyebrows how I want. Now I can just quickly swipe them with Glossier's Boy Brow and no lie, no exaggeration, it's all I need. Boy Brow yields a natural and full brow look for me. It amazes me how this product can volumize the crap out of my sparse brows without needing to use another product in conjunction with it. I have one con, but it's not severe enough for me to stop using this. I find that brush gets really clumpy during the first several uses. I always have to wipe off the excess product on the tube because if I don't then I'll overdo it and have to brush away the excess, which pretty much means I'm wasting product. All in all, I love it. I'm on my second tube and on my way to purchasing a third. I have black-brown hair and I use the color black.
You can use this link for 10% off http://bff.glossier.com/hEMjJ

on 5/8/2018 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Has the same volumizing and lengthening effect as the benefit gimme brow; I use the darkest boy brow shade and it has that same ashy tone as the darkest gimme brow. Brush is not as pointy and the formula is a bit smoother going on, but they look the same. These are really dupes

on 4/24/2018 7:00:00 PM

It adds a bit of color and holds my brow hairs in place i have this in brown and i have dark almost black asian hair. This is a really good brow gel its very natural

on 4/12/2018 6:44:00 AM

Love this brow product! I use the Charlotte Tilbury eyebrow pencil to fill in my brows (my HG) and this on top to feather the inner corners and add definition to fine hairs at the ends and what a natural and amazing combination! Already purchased a backup!

I have tried 4 different brow gels, but boy brow is the best! Eyebrows look so natural <3
Use this code for 10% off http://bff.glossier.com/hB8JM

Honestly I am completely all over the place with my beauty product consumption. I have the attention span of a cocker spaniel in an aquarium. Not only is this the first product I’ve ever bought *twice,* it’s also the first product I’ve ever bought three times. My face isn’t on if I’m not wearing it!

Also use my friends promo code for 10% off!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this! It's an easy one step process that fills out your brows beautifully. My favourite party is it looks very natural.

Popular Brows Products