Glossier Boy Brow

Glossier Boy Brow
Boy BrowBoy Brow

3.9

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Butylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, PVP, Dimethicone, Tromethamine, Oleic Acid, Silica, Polybutene, Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Laurate, Sorbitan Laurate, Atelocollagen, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I should preface this review by stating that my eyebrows are already full and I am a spoiled brat in the brow department. Somehow I still bought this product and expected it to change my entire life!!! and surprisingly enough, it didn’t. Ok, so I bought this in clear. It’s really an ok product by any means. It does not make my eyebrows really dry, sticky or rock hard. It does not move the colour I’ve used to fill in my brows (which is a big plus). The downside is: the tube is small, the wand grabs too much product, the hold is not quite strong enough and it does not provide sufficient separation. However, I bet it would work better (even great) for someone with finer eyebrows.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I fell for the hype and so glad I did! I use the shade blonde and it's the perfect color for my natural blonde hair (perfect neutral blonde). I've seen this compared to Essence Make Me Brow but IMO this product is MUCH better. It sets eyebrow hairs nicely without being crunchy, adds good tint, and a little bit of volume. After using it for 2 months, I was disappointed bc it dried out super fast. Luckily, I read somewhere about removing that rubber stopper and once I did there was a ton product left! I stretched one tube for ~5months with everyday use! Already repurchased my 2nd tube!

I am a huge fan of glossier products! This one is definetely one of my favorites! I have in the color blonde (which probably is not perfect for blondies as it is kind of dark, I have a dark blonde colored hair). My brows look fuller and better, and stays all day!

on 7/17/2018 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm in love with this product! I get fuller brows in great color (brown) in a quick and simple application.

I'm almost done with my first tube of Boy Brow and I will definitely order again. This does a wonderful job of making my brows look fuller. Great price for the value of the product.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I ordered this in June and have maybe used it 5 times. It took forever to ship to me and I had been so excited to try it. It’s a really small tube, however, the price just doesn’t justify it. The brush picks up way too much product and the gel itself doesn’t have the greatest hold. I’m disappointed that I wasted money on this.

on 7/9/2018 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

*update- I bumped this up a lippie because it holds up so well in high heat and humidity. Even if I'm sweating this doesnt smudge or disappear. Still not a do or die product for me but a good option in the summer.

This is a decent product the brown shade is a decent neutral tone and it does give good definition and hold to my brows. I love the tiny brush too. But let's get real,
this product is priced at more than $5/gram at 3g per tube. That's the same amount as a travel sized BTS mascara which is $4 cheaper. I expect this to last a month. I had a good coupon code so I bought 2 but I wouldn't buy this full priced. I have sparser brows so I still need to fill bare spots and this does nothing for that so it doesn't really speed up my mornings. I'd buy it again on sale but it's not a do or die item in my routine. Someone with fuller brows may get more out of it..

on 6/18/2018 4:19:00 PM

This is a brow gel that I will keep buying again and again (and I live in Canada and have to pay for shipping fees everytime, so that tells you how much I love this) -- I've tried the benefit brow gel and found the product to just clump at the tip of the wand, making your brows look way too harsh. I think this is a perfect gel for someone like me who is looking to make the shape of their brows darker and more defined, definitely NOT for the person who is looking to reshape by drawing on their brows.
The formula lasts all day! I actually use this in black as a way of "shaping" my actual brows before going in with a pencil to draw in some of the spaces -- it makes it look more natural and saves me a shit ton of pencil product!

Also +1 for creating a gel in the grey/black colour for all us black-haired girls out there :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have relatively full brows that already are shaped so I prefer brow mascaras that quickly fill in any sparse spots. This is a decent product, it actually uses more product than I expected from Glossier so on me it can look a little blocky so I have to use a spoolie to even it out and it holds my brows in place. If you're needing some detailed work this won't be enough for you and you'll need a brow pencil or pomade.

That being said I don't feel this is worth the hype. I have been using Nyx brow mascara and they are literally the exact same product except Nyx is half the price and double the size so I will continue to use that from now on.

on 5/22/2018 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I do actually really love the product but it is way too expensive for what it is. I love the wand shape. Its small and its super easy to use it to fill into the brows. I can definitely see a difference in my brows and it holds the shape all day. My brows are already shaped because I get them threaded. So this does the job of filling in the sparse parts and it makes them overall thicker without it looking darker. But its soooo expensive and thats the reason why I would rethink purchasing again.

Popular Brows Products