Glossier Boy Brow

Glossier Boy Brow
Boy BrowBoy Brow

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Butylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, PVP, Dimethicone, Tromethamine, Oleic Acid, Silica, Polybutene, Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Laurate, Sorbitan Laurate, Atelocollagen, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA

I have tried 4 different brow gels, but boy brow is the best! Eyebrows look so natural <3
Use this code for 10% off http://bff.glossier.com/hB8JM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have this in clear and really like it. It comes out of the tube white and then dries clear - it is much better than other brow gels I have used in the past, that left my brows looking like they obviously had something in them. I have found less is more - if I use too much it can become tacky/difficult to use. Also I feel the product size is really tiny, comparable to a sample size of other brands meaning I don't think it is amazing value for money. Having said that, the price is lower than higher end brands, and I love the product itself so I will probably re-purchase

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have this in Brown. I honestly don't know why this is so hyped up. I read everywhere that it's a game changer, so I bought it. I have weird eyebrows, as they're kind of sparse when they're trimmed, but very thick. This doesn't really help both cases. It doesn't add much fluff, I still need to use a pencil to fill them in. It doesn't tame them either- kinda combs some of them, but it doesn't hold other ones in place. I really didn't see any change and I don't really need it, I think. It's also too light for brown eyebrows, as it has a weird white base. Won't repurchase, I like the Eyeko Brow Gel better.

Honestly I am completely all over the place with my beauty product consumption. I have the attention span of a cocker spaniel in an aquarium. Not only is this the first product I’ve ever bought *twice,* it’s also the first product I’ve ever bought three times. My face isn’t on if I’m not wearing it!

Also use my friends promo code for 10% off!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this! It's an easy one step process that fills out your brows beautifully. My favourite party is it looks very natural.

on 12/22/2017 11:59:00 AM

I rebelled against the silly name for a long time. But I finally tried it, and the product is so good. Just right in terms of texture, color and natural hold without stiffness. I had been using a Sephora brow crayon plus a little Anastasia pencil, but any time I can ditch two products for one that does it better, I'm happy. Blonde is my color. If a blob comes out, its easy to blend it in. (I agree that it's a bit expensive for not much product, though.)

on 12/21/2017 4:44:00 PM

This is good stuff. I’ve tried a few different brow products and hadn’t found a great one, mainly because of the colour. I have fair brows that need colour to show up, but a lot of browns come out too red on me. The blonde boy brow is perfect though - I was worried it would be too light but it’s so natural. Only issue is price and packaging - it’s a high cost for very little product. So not quite HG.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Really made my brows spectacular, i have always struggled with my brows but this is just really helpful and makes them full and vibrant. Really enjoyed this and suggest others to get it as well.

on 12/3/2017 8:45:00 AM

Glossier products remind me of the "Make-Unders" from Jane magazine back in the day where they would pare someone's normally very made-up look way down. I do like this product alot - it's not Boy Brow's fault that my brows were terribly victimized by the 90's. I usually use Ka-Brow because the blade-brush helps me draw-in and define the patchy parts that are especially bad/noticeable towards the temples. I can't really do that with boy-brow - this is for people who already have nice brows that just need a little ooomph. I ordered brown, and the color is great - does have good staying power. If my brows ever grow back in (I'm using a growth enhancer) then this would be a very easy-to-use and effective product, so I can't say that would never buy it again. But for the sparsely-browed among us, it may not be defining and filling enough.

on 11/25/2017 1:44:00 AM

I love this stuff! I'm quite lazy when it comes to brows and I can just swipe and go with this stuff. The blonde shade is perfect for me. I have lighter brows with some sparse areas and this stuff colors and fluffs my brows into looking normal. Packaging is basic. Can get kinda gunky at the opening. I already have a backup replacement.

Popular Brows Products