Glossier Boy Brow

Glossier Boy Brow
Boy BrowBoy Brow

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Butylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, PVP, Dimethicone, Tromethamine, Oleic Acid, Silica, Polybutene, Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Laurate, Sorbitan Laurate, Atelocollagen, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have this in Brown. I honestly don't know why this is so hyped up. I read everywhere that it's a game changer, so I bought it. I have weird eyebrows, as they're kind of sparse when they're trimmed, but very thick. This doesn't really help both cases. It doesn't add much fluff, I still need to use a pencil to fill them in. It doesn't tame them either- kinda combs some of them, but it doesn't hold other ones in place. I really didn't see any change and I don't really need it, I think. It's also too light for brown eyebrows, as it has a weird white base. Won't repurchase, I like the Eyeko Brow Gel better.

Honestly I am completely all over the place with my beauty product consumption. I have the attention span of a cocker spaniel in an aquarium. Not only is this the first product I’ve ever bought *twice,* it’s also the first product I’ve ever bought three times. My face isn’t on if I’m not wearing it!

Also use my friends promo code for 10% off!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this! It's an easy one step process that fills out your brows beautifully. My favourite party is it looks very natural.

on 12/22/2017 11:59:00 AM

I rebelled against the silly name for a long time. But I finally tried it, and the product is so good. Just right in terms of texture, color and natural hold without stiffness. I had been using a Sephora brow crayon plus a little Anastasia pencil, but any time I can ditch two products for one that does it better, I'm happy. Blonde is my color. If a blob comes out, its easy to blend it in. (I agree that it's a bit expensive for not much product, though.)

on 12/21/2017 4:44:00 PM

This is good stuff. I’ve tried a few different brow products and hadn’t found a great one, mainly because of the colour. I have fair brows that need colour to show up, but a lot of browns come out too red on me. The blonde boy brow is perfect though - I was worried it would be too light but it’s so natural. Only issue is price and packaging - it’s a high cost for very little product. So not quite HG.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Really made my brows spectacular, i have always struggled with my brows but this is just really helpful and makes them full and vibrant. Really enjoyed this and suggest others to get it as well.

on 12/3/2017 8:45:00 AM

Glossier products remind me of the "Make-Unders" from Jane magazine back in the day where they would pare someone's normally very made-up look way down. I do like this product alot - it's not Boy Brow's fault that my brows were terribly victimized by the 90's. I usually use Ka-Brow because the blade-brush helps me draw-in and define the patchy parts that are especially bad/noticeable towards the temples. I can't really do that with boy-brow - this is for people who already have nice brows that just need a little ooomph. I ordered brown, and the color is great - does have good staying power. If my brows ever grow back in (I'm using a growth enhancer) then this would be a very easy-to-use and effective product, so I can't say that would never buy it again. But for the sparsely-browed among us, it may not be defining and filling enough.

on 11/25/2017 1:44:00 AM

I love this stuff! I'm quite lazy when it comes to brows and I can just swipe and go with this stuff. The blonde shade is perfect for me. I have lighter brows with some sparse areas and this stuff colors and fluffs my brows into looking normal. Packaging is basic. Can get kinda gunky at the opening. I already have a backup replacement.

on 11/19/2017 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

First up this product is TINY, like a sample size, half the size of a regular mascara but costing £14. It was quite an insult to receive it to be honest. Having read the reviews I was expecting wonders for my sparse typically Chinese brows-the dark brow was a perfect colour for me but the product was so tricky to apply with what is essentially a mascara wand. I ended up with clumpy brows, and needed to brush through to smooth them out. It was also difficult to get any definition on the inner brows and I needed to touch up with my regular eyebrow pencil (Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil £7.99). The product does stay but it hasn't really changed my world in the way I had expected. Perhaps if you have more brow to start with it would be great to enhance them but unfortunately it doesn't work for me.

on 11/10/2017 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is impressive! Glossier is a company that definitely shines more in makeup than skincare. I enjoy their makeup offerings. So, I like my natural brows, I think they're nice, I've wanted to use brow products over the years just to amp the polish a bit and look a bit more put together, not draw on a whole new brow. Every product I've tried (pomades and pencils) has just looked too fake to me. If I took the time and really worked at it I could probably achieve a nice natural look, but I wanted something quick and easy. I didn't really have high hopes for Boy Brow, I got brown, and it immediately looked too dark coming out of the tube, but I worked a little into my brows and it blended nicely. At first I was a little freaked out, just because I'm used to wearing nothing, but a few hours later I looked in the mirror and thought "Wow, I look better than usual", and I realized it was the Boy Brow! I suppose there are other products like this on the market, but this is the first brow product in this style I've tried, and I give it a thumbs up. Only reason it gets four lippies is the packaging is tiny and it's rather expensive. Heads up, Glossier has incredible customer service and fast shipping. So if the Instagram brow trend isn't for you, check out this product!

Popular Brows Products