Glossier Boy Brow

Glossier Boy Brow
Boy BrowBoy Brow

3.0

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Butylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, PVP, Dimethicone, Tromethamine, Oleic Acid, Silica, Polybutene, Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Laurate, Sorbitan Laurate, Atelocollagen, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA

on 3/15/2018 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

$16.00 for 0.11 oz.

I had no idea this would be so small. It looks like a sample from Sephora. I got the color blonde. Don't expect this to fill in your brows or hold them in place all that well either. The color was ok, not dark or red like some blonde colors but I considered it a total waste of money. Essence Make Me Brow in Blondy Brows is just as good if not better and it is $2.99 for .13 oz. This doesn't thicken mine or fill them in anymore than the Essence does, but it does hold them in place a little, and just barely a little better But surely not 13.00 more better. If you want more hold just get Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara or splurge on ABH clear gel, but i don't think there is much difference and Maybelline is only around 5.00 vs. 22.00 for ABH.

on 7/25/2017 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Just OK really. I think the Benefit Gimme Brow works better--both the formula and the brush. It's also cheaper, lasts longer, is easier to find, and has a wider color range (at least, when I bought Boy Brow that was the case).

I found Boy Brow's brush a bit awkward to use. It was just a tad too short and tended to hold too much product. I sometimes had to remove the first "swipe" and re-do. I liked Boy Brow but didn't love it.

on 12/6/2016 8:30:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Just did a review for the Skin Tint, where I said that 2 Glossier products have now become part of my 3 to 4- product almost-no-makeup face. I've done what I could to let my over-plucked brows grow out (Shiseido serum and hiding my tweezers) but they're kind of light now, as I'm going gray. I've always been a brow person, and when I was younger and into more dramatic looks I didn't care if it showed; now I want a natural, but still strong effect. This works, it adds definition and matte volume to every hair. I started with the black (I have dark brown hair with some gray) and it was fine, but I just got the brown and I think it's better for me. The brown is not at all reddish--very important! If I'm feeling special I add a little black over the brown for depth. I also use this on my lashes after curling them and it's just right. Not complaining about the price or the size--you don't need much, it's doing the work of 2 products, and it gives me the full, defined, but natural looking brows I want. Lasts all day, comes off easily, love.

Popular Brows Products