Glossier Boy Brow

Glossier Boy Brow
Boy BrowBoy Brow

4.3

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Butylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, PVP, Dimethicone, Tromethamine, Oleic Acid, Silica, Polybutene, Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Laurate, Sorbitan Laurate, Atelocollagen, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA

on 7/17/2018 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm in love with this product! I get fuller brows in great color (brown) in a quick and simple application.

I'm almost done with my first tube of Boy Brow and I will definitely order again. This does a wonderful job of making my brows look fuller. Great price for the value of the product.

I had used Eyekos brow gel for about a year but visited the Glossier showroom and had to see the hyped Boy Brow. I purchased it in Brown. It does come in quite a small tube - almost sample-mascara-sized. I really like it, more than I thought I would. It grabs all my brow hairs and does look really natural, it also sets my brows in place. I am a happy convert. It is a little expensive for the size of the tube but I guess it lasts at least a year (for me anyway). My brows are sparse-isa but Boy Brow makes them look more even.

My own issue with it is that i think it would be useful if when the wand is removed from the tube, the tube neck was slightly narrower - to grab any excess blobs of product and make application easier. Its a minor gripe and not one that will deter me from purchasing again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

wow. i'm so surprised with the high rating of this product because i hated this. okay, not hated but i'm not a fan of this and won't repurchase. this claims to fill in sparse brows. it doesn't (yes i have thin and sparse brows). it doesn't even hold my brows in place and will wear off after a few hours of use. yes i live in a humid and hot country but mac brow gel was able to do its job in this place. only thing i love about this is the wand. if you're interested, here's my full review https://brushstrokesandlullabies.blogspot.com/2017/05/review-of-glossier-boy-brow-gel-is-it.html

Honestly I am completely all over the place with my beauty product consumption. I have the attention span of a cocker spaniel in an aquarium. Not only is this the first product I’ve ever bought *twice,* it’s also the first product I’ve ever bought three times. My face isn’t on if I’m not wearing it!

Also use my friends promo code for 10% off!

on 12/21/2017 4:44:00 PM

This is good stuff. I’ve tried a few different brow products and hadn’t found a great one, mainly because of the colour. I have fair brows that need colour to show up, but a lot of browns come out too red on me. The blonde boy brow is perfect though - I was worried it would be too light but it’s so natural. Only issue is price and packaging - it’s a high cost for very little product. So not quite HG.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Really made my brows spectacular, i have always struggled with my brows but this is just really helpful and makes them full and vibrant. Really enjoyed this and suggest others to get it as well.

on 11/25/2017 1:44:00 AM

I love this stuff! I'm quite lazy when it comes to brows and I can just swipe and go with this stuff. The blonde shade is perfect for me. I have lighter brows with some sparse areas and this stuff colors and fluffs my brows into looking normal. Packaging is basic. Can get kinda gunky at the opening. I already have a backup replacement.

on 11/10/2017 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is impressive! Glossier is a company that definitely shines more in makeup than skincare. I enjoy their makeup offerings. So, I like my natural brows, I think they're nice, I've wanted to use brow products over the years just to amp the polish a bit and look a bit more put together, not draw on a whole new brow. Every product I've tried (pomades and pencils) has just looked too fake to me. If I took the time and really worked at it I could probably achieve a nice natural look, but I wanted something quick and easy. I didn't really have high hopes for Boy Brow, I got brown, and it immediately looked too dark coming out of the tube, but I worked a little into my brows and it blended nicely. At first I was a little freaked out, just because I'm used to wearing nothing, but a few hours later I looked in the mirror and thought "Wow, I look better than usual", and I realized it was the Boy Brow! I suppose there are other products like this on the market, but this is the first brow product in this style I've tried, and I give it a thumbs up. Only reason it gets four lippies is the packaging is tiny and it's rather expensive. Heads up, Glossier has incredible customer service and fast shipping. So if the Instagram brow trend isn't for you, check out this product!

on 8/22/2017 8:02:00 PM

Got this one in the mail yesterday and I'm not impressed. I though it was a sample size because it's TINY. The white bottom part that has the product is just 2/3 the plan of my hand. This is unacceptable for 20 bucks. The product is a low pigmented mascara. Actually, it reminded me of my mom's trick: using old and almost empty mascara tubes to make brows pop. Not "glossier" at all but hey... at least I liked the stickers they sent with it.

Popular Brows Products