Glossier Boy Brow

Glossier Boy Brow
Boy BrowBoy Brow

3.9

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Butylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, PVP, Dimethicone, Tromethamine, Oleic Acid, Silica, Polybutene, Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Laurate, Sorbitan Laurate, Atelocollagen, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have relatively full brows that already are shaped so I prefer brow mascaras that quickly fill in any sparse spots. This is a decent product, it actually uses more product than I expected from Glossier so on me it can look a little blocky so I have to use a spoolie to even it out and it holds my brows in place. If you're needing some detailed work this won't be enough for you and you'll need a brow pencil or pomade.

That being said I don't feel this is worth the hype. I have been using Nyx brow mascara and they are literally the exact same product except Nyx is half the price and double the size so I will continue to use that from now on.

on 5/14/2018 9:34:00 PM

Hands down, this is my holy grail brow product. My eyebrows are nowhere near full or dark and it's something I'm a bit self-conscious of. I always feel the need to fill in my brows before I leave the house to make myself feel a bit more confident, and I hate feeling that way. But I digress. It used to take brow powder, brow gel/pomade, and/or brow pencils to get my eyebrows how I want. Now I can just quickly swipe them with Glossier's Boy Brow and no lie, no exaggeration, it's all I need. Boy Brow yields a natural and full brow look for me. It amazes me how this product can volumize the crap out of my sparse brows without needing to use another product in conjunction with it. I have one con, but it's not severe enough for me to stop using this. I find that brush gets really clumpy during the first several uses. I always have to wipe off the excess product on the tube because if I don't then I'll overdo it and have to brush away the excess, which pretty much means I'm wasting product. All in all, I love it. I'm on my second tube and on my way to purchasing a third. I have black-brown hair and I use the color black.
You can use this link for 10% off http://bff.glossier.com/hEMjJ

on 4/24/2018 7:00:00 PM

It adds a bit of color and holds my brow hairs in place i have this in brown and i have dark almost black asian hair. This is a really good brow gel its very natural

on 4/12/2018 6:44:00 AM

Love this brow product! I use the Charlotte Tilbury eyebrow pencil to fill in my brows (my HG) and this on top to feather the inner corners and add definition to fine hairs at the ends and what a natural and amazing combination! Already purchased a backup!

It’s a nice brow gel, but it’s not knocking my socks off. I find that there are such great drugstore alternatives in this category, that for this price it should of make me coffee in bed as well as keep the brows tamed. Will use it up with pleasure, but wouldn’t repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I use this in conjunction with my NYX brow pencil type products and it’s perfect. My brows have a great shape but the hairs are super thin and light in color compared to the hair on my head. This gives the right amount of volume for me and keeps hairs in place without being too stiff. Great for everyday wear. I do wish there was more product for the price

I have tried 4 different brow gels, but boy brow is the best! Eyebrows look so natural <3
Use this code for 10% off http://bff.glossier.com/hB8JM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have this in Brown. I honestly don't know why this is so hyped up. I read everywhere that it's a game changer, so I bought it. I have weird eyebrows, as they're kind of sparse when they're trimmed, but very thick. This doesn't really help both cases. It doesn't add much fluff, I still need to use a pencil to fill them in. It doesn't tame them either- kinda combs some of them, but it doesn't hold other ones in place. I really didn't see any change and I don't really need it, I think. It's also too light for brown eyebrows, as it has a weird white base. Won't repurchase, I like the Eyeko Brow Gel better.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this! It's an easy one step process that fills out your brows beautifully. My favourite party is it looks very natural.

on 8/22/2017 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Overall result was fine but I eventually figured out it was clogging my pores and giving me acne. I will go back to Benefit's Gimme Brow, which has a drier texture and is more subtle and natural. Boy Brow is wetter with stronger color, so better for a more noticeable or dramatic look but be careful if you have acne-prone skin.

Popular Brows Products