Glossier Boy Brow

Glossier Boy Brow
Boy BrowBoy Brow

3.9

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Butylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, PVP, Dimethicone, Tromethamine, Oleic Acid, Silica, Polybutene, Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Laurate, Sorbitan Laurate, Atelocollagen, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA

I've been using this for the past few weeks and I've become a huge fan. I've tried several of these tinted brow gels (Benefit, Essence, Ardell) and this is my favorite so far. For the most part, I find a lot of these brow gels to be similar but Boy Brow stands out to me because it actually has some hold. It's a bit thick so I do have to be careful when applying it, but once it's on I find that my brows stay in place all day. It gives me some extra thickness and makes me my brows looked groomed without looking filled in or "makeup-y". It's a bit pricey at $16 and I'm not sure how long a tube will last me, but it's still cheaper than the Benefit Gimme Brow so at least there's that. I just really love it. My brows take me 30 seconds now and I love that I don't have to layer another gel on top. I will definitely be repurchasing.

on 11/20/2018 7:51:00 PM

This stuff is impressive! Glossier is a company that definitely shines more in makeup than skincare. I enjoy their makeup offerings. So, I like my natural brows, I think they're nice, I've wanted to use brow products over the years just to amp the polish a bit and look a bit more put together, not draw on a whole new brow. Every product I've tried (pomades and pencils) has just looked too fake to me. If I took the time and really worked at it I could probably achieve a nice natural look, but I wanted something quick and easy. I didn't really have high hopes for Boy Brow, I got brown, and it immediately looked too dark coming out of the tube, but I worked a little into my brows and it blended nicely. At first I was a little freaked out, just because I'm used to wearing nothing, but a few hours later I looked in the mirror and thought "Wow, I look better than usual", and I realized it was the Boy Brow! I suppose there are other products like this on the market, but this is the first brow product in this style I've tried, and I give it a thumbs up. Only reason it gets four lippies is the packaging is tiny and it's rather expensive. Heads up, Glossier has incredible customer service and fast shipping. So if the Instagram brow trend isn't for you, check out this product! You can use this link for 10% off https://re.glossier.com/4ce30b14

on 9/23/2018 6:39:00 PM

Really like this for a natural look, which I am sporting most of the time these days. Makes my already pretty full brows look polished and helps keep them in the shape I want. Definitely way too small of a tube for 16 dollars, though. I use this in blonde, and I agree that it is a touch too warm for brows, but it’s not really noticeable once applied. The packaging is a little messy and the spoolie tends to pick up gunk, but I suppose that’s unavoidable for having a spoolie applicator. I will probably continue to purchase this just to get free shipping from glossier, but I’m sure there are many similar products out there that can get the job done with a better bang for your buck. I’m happy enough with it now to keep me from straying.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I fell for the hype and so glad I did! I use the shade blonde and it's the perfect color for my natural blonde hair (perfect neutral blonde). I've seen this compared to Essence Make Me Brow but IMO this product is MUCH better. It sets eyebrow hairs nicely without being crunchy, adds good tint, and a little bit of volume. After using it for 2 months, I was disappointed bc it dried out super fast. Luckily, I read somewhere about removing that rubber stopper and once I did there was a ton product left! I stretched one tube for ~5months with everyday use! Already repurchased my 2nd tube!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have relatively full brows that already are shaped so I prefer brow mascaras that quickly fill in any sparse spots. This is a decent product, it actually uses more product than I expected from Glossier so on me it can look a little blocky so I have to use a spoolie to even it out and it holds my brows in place. If you're needing some detailed work this won't be enough for you and you'll need a brow pencil or pomade.

That being said I don't feel this is worth the hype. I have been using Nyx brow mascara and they are literally the exact same product except Nyx is half the price and double the size so I will continue to use that from now on.

on 4/24/2018 7:00:00 PM

It adds a bit of color and holds my brow hairs in place i have this in brown and i have dark almost black asian hair. This is a really good brow gel its very natural

edit- colourpop brow boss clear gel is cheaper and does the same thing. without color though but i now fill in my brows so i no longer will purchase this one. its too expensive for what it is. colourpop is pretty much the same without the brow tint

on 4/12/2018 6:44:00 AM

Love this brow product! I use the Charlotte Tilbury eyebrow pencil to fill in my brows (my HG) and this on top to feather the inner corners and add definition to fine hairs at the ends and what a natural and amazing combination! Already purchased a backup!

It’s a nice brow gel, but it’s not knocking my socks off. I find that there are such great drugstore alternatives in this category, that for this price it should of make me coffee in bed as well as keep the brows tamed. Will use it up with pleasure, but wouldn’t repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I use this in conjunction with my NYX brow pencil type products and it’s perfect. My brows have a great shape but the hairs are super thin and light in color compared to the hair on my head. This gives the right amount of volume for me and keeps hairs in place without being too stiff. Great for everyday wear. I do wish there was more product for the price

I have tried 4 different brow gels, but boy brow is the best! Eyebrows look so natural <3
Use this code for 10% off http://bff.glossier.com/hB8JM