Glossier Boy Brow

Glossier Boy Brow
Boy BrowBoy Brow

3.9

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Butylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, PVP, Dimethicone, Tromethamine, Oleic Acid, Silica, Polybutene, Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Laurate, Sorbitan Laurate, Atelocollagen, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA

on 11/8/2017 4:29:00 PM

As with all glossier products it seems - this product is tiny.

I am fair skinned and have slightly thick, black eyebrows that are sparse in some areas, if I use full on brow products such as brow dips it looks garish on me. I don't really shape my eyebrows, just pluck stray hairs. I bought boybrow in black and I actually really liked it.

It looks so natural, my eyebrows look slightly darker and the sparse areas are kind of just slightly brushed over in colour. As someone who doesn't wear makeup this is so flattering. If your into a natural look try this out. I was originally going to buy the clear one as I was afraid the black would be too harsh, but I'm so happy I got the black.

If only they made this bigger! If you wear makeup everyday, this I imagine, will run out very quickly.

on 9/17/2017 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have this one in black, and although this is exactly what I wanted from a brow gel: not too powerful, but enhancing your natural brow nicely, the packaging is VERY small to justift a repurchase. Think of the size as a sample size mascara. And since I have two put the wand into the tube 2-3 times for one application to get enough definition I think I will run out of this in a month or two. Will not repurchase

on 8/31/2017 11:41:00 PM

Do yourself a favour and order this. Yes it's as good as everybody says it is. If you're into the Instagram brow it may not give you what you're looking for but as someone with fairly full brows this grooms and subtly fills them so that they look naturally awesome. I have ashy dirty blonde hair and went with the blonde. Thought it might be too warm but that's not the case at all. A nice level of darkness.

on 8/24/2017 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Glossier Glossier Glossier, can you please give me more time with this product? Can you stop selling sample sizes as full sized? I have had brow gels from the likes of Kiko, Essence, Soap and Glory, etc and they have all lasted me around a year. I then buy this very expensive and reputable brow gel (which works like a charm) and it lasts me 3 months. Does it work? yes. Is it beautiful? yes. But the only makeup item I'm emotionally prepared to finish every 3 months is a mascara. I don't want to be parted from a $20 brow gel 3 months in, before we have a chance to fully get to know each other. THIS NEEDS TO BE BIGGER.

on 8/13/2017 6:13:00 PM

So... you did it, Glossier. And it wasn't even your clever online marketing strategy — it's your product quality.

Yep. Believe the hype. This little thing came in the mail today. I was truly skeptical but a few quick brushes of the wand and my eyebrows looked fuller, darker and generally nicer: with very Very little effort. It's basically mascara for your eyebrows, but the thickening kind as opposed to elongating the hairs.

Glossier totes itself as a quick natural-looking makeup line for people who don't want to fuss with too long of a makeup routine (or simply don't possess the talent to do proper makeup application and make it look good like *me*) and I honestly don't think I'll be using a pencil or any powder on my eyebrows anymore because this product does the job. I can't speak to it irritating skin into break-outs as I'm currently on Accutane, but I haven't noticed any irritation and my skin gets red quite easily. I used to use the Hourglass pencil but it's just... an expensive pencil, and wasn't very forgiving if you overdid it. It wasn't terrible but my eyebrows would look sort of painted in my opinion. Plus, the price tag was heinous.

Anyway, back to boy brow — I think it's the perfect eyebrow product for those of us who enjoy thicker brows without the hassle of walking the fine line between "luscious" and "unnatural". I'd give it a try if you're curious, as I'm sure it would fit seamlessly into any eyebrow routine anyway.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ah I love this product! It is hand's down the best eyebrow product in terms of holding my brows in place all day AND making them look thicker. This product makes your brows look so thick ahh i love it so much. I will say though, this product doesn't make it look like it creates hair.. so be sure to use a powder or pencil on the sparse spots :)

on 7/24/2017 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I got the product in clear and it was decent. It definitely flakes a lot less than other brow gels that I have tried and the hold was ok. I have thick eyebrows so there were still some random hairs that I would have to put back in place throughout the day. I can't speak for the tinted ones and their performance but as for the clear one not worth the price. Also, although this is my own fault for not reading details, this is not the size of a regular mascara tube, it is about half the size which is a very small amount of product for $16! It has a good applicator brush but the lettering on the outside rubbed off after a week which was annoying

on 7/23/2017 7:13:00 AM

I got this as a gift from my friend, and it really looked so great, BUT two days after, I suffered from the worst and most unusual breakout ALL OVER MY FOREHEAD, which is normally pimple free. It stretched all the way from my brows to the edges of my hairline, and it was nothing like I've had before (painful, big, red, and everywhere). I was trying to figure out the cause of it but didn't suspect Boy Brow, though I stopped using it in the meantime. The breakout started to cool down within a week and I thought I was saved - right up until I tried Boy Brow a second time, and within a couple of days, breakout #2 started.

Might not be the best scientific experiment, but I really wouldn't want to test this hypothesis a third time :( Seems to work great for my friend though!! So if you guys are lucky, this product is GREAT (it looks natural, is very easy to use, and honestly creates volume). But for those who may have sensitive skin, save yourselves the agony!!!! (Honestly, my skin is at an all time low in my 23 years of life).

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my holy grail. I have boughten maybe 6 tubes. My eyebrows are thin hairs but they're pretty thick now, they're very blonde but I have light brown hair. I love that with this wand I can brush the brows in any desired direction, fill them in, and even shape them a little too. The price is pretty decent for this product. Looks great as a finisher over a brow powder or pencil too.

on 4/9/2017 4:15:00 AM

Hair: Other, Kinky, Medium

I'm torn on this product. Something about this brow gel is great! I've tried pencils before, and while they're nice, I'm just not the type of girl for a dark... shaped... intense brow; I'm more into the thick, full and natural brows. However... as much I wish, my brows aren't super thick. Somehow this product makes my brows look natural and thicker. It's just a good look! The only reason I took off one star is because this product is too expensive for the amount! If you use this once a day only Monday-Friday it will last you 2 months tops. I really couldn't understand how this could last longer than that for anyone unless they already have perfect brows and never actually use the product. I would repurchase, but only because it's just such a unique formula. This product was the first product to actually get me into doing my brows.

Popular Brows Products