4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I LOVED the colour. It is the perfect every day neutral for me that is incredibly flattering. And yes, it is a really good dupe for Taupe by MAC! They look identical on me. But, I gave it to my mother (who looks great it in too btw). I just did not like the formula. It was pigmented and matte, but still... slippery? Not greasy, but still slippery. Like there are silicones in there. Because of that, it didn't have great lasting power either. Some people might describe this as moisturizing, but it was just slippery to me. However, this would be a GREAT lipstick for people who usually don't like mattes/are dipping their toes in matte lipstick. As a point of reference, I'm more a fan of MAC matte lipsticks which are stiffer and drier in application, but in my experience last longer on the lips as a result. I tend to prefer lasting time over a moisturizing formula, but maybe that's just me.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

2 years ago

Slowly getting through my lipstick collection and this is a die hard favorite.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesGreen

2 years ago

I love this lipstick. It's a perfect nude on my light olive complexion. Also I have fairly pigmented lips and this is nice and opaque. It's the first Matte bullet lipstick I've ever been able to wear comfortably. I'm in love with this and will begin hoarding more colors from this line.

About reviewer (136 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

3 years ago

This is beautiful. It is a neutral sort of caramel brown. I'm a cool/neutral tone and it is really pretty. It looks best on me with a slightly darker liner. It is said to be a dupe of MAC Taupe. I can't verify that since I don't own it but I will post a picture.

About reviewer (280 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

from

4 years ago

This lipstick stays put on the lips. The color works on my tan skin. Very rich nude matte pigment. I can finally wear a light nude. Works well with my prestige natural lip liner. A very nice light Carmel brown.

About reviewer (171 reviews)

Age30-35