Aveda Stress Fix Concentrate Stress Relieving Aroma

2.5

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I purchased both the Stress Fix Body Lotion and Concentrate Rollerball together. The scent of the rollerball is wonderful, but it completely goes away on my skin after five minutes. I've never had a rollerball with such short staying power. I don't want to keep applying it every five minutes, so might try just smelling the bottle when I'm stressed. It's definitely a calming scent.

This is a concentrated, roll on version of their lovely stress fix scent. It's a combination of lavender, lavandin (which is like a cross between lavender & spike lavender. More camphor/ medicinal than lavender, but not quite as strong as spike lavender) and clary sage, in a base of olive & sunflower oils. I don't think Aveda fully discloses their secret fragrances though, because they are hard to duplicate. Although I love this herbal scent, I only give it a 3 because the fragrance does not last. Also, for a tiny 1/4 ounce bottle, $25 is very steep, and the roll on bottle needs improvement because the roller ball gets stuck. I do love this scent, though, so I purchased the lotion too.

Popular Fragrances