Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Color

Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Color
Ultra HD Matte Lip ColorUltra HD Matte Lip ColorUltra HD Matte Lip ColorUltra HD Matte Lip Color

3.3

I really liked this product. It is not as matt as it claims but I felt that the slightly more dewy finish was nice. It is very long wearing and there are an array of nice bright colours. I would buy this again.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Terrible stuff. Mine was clumpy and inconsistent. There were gloops of pink sludge then clearish pink liquid that separated further the 1 time I wore it. Returned it.

on 4/27/2018 11:37:00 AM

I collected four colors over time, they are not matte but have a shiny finish . I like the finish a lot . It’s not as creamy as regular lipsticks that tend to wipe off and not as daringly glossy . The Color range is also diverse , lovely scent that I like and dries down to a stain . The doe foot applicator also makes application very easy

I am delighted with this lipstick. I did not expect it to be ultra matte as it says 'metallic'. I definitely would not describe this as a gloss and it doesn't have the stickiness of a gloss. It has a lovely feel and unlike a lot of matte lipsticks it is not drying. Nice packaging with an easy-to-use applicator. Really.impressed with this product, I will be buying another colour.

on 2/5/2018 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got the color 690 HD Gleam. It's a sheer, dusty pink with a nude undertone and fine golden shimmer - on me, it comes out peachy. Right away, as other people have said too: it's NOT a "metallic matte" - it's not metallic, and it's not matte either. It's a shimmery lip gloss with no tackiness, and it will never dry down to a matte. I was kinda prepared for this though, as I read reviews beforehand. I don't think this is a bad product, but Revlon should definitely change the marketing of it - just be honest about what the actual product is, and maybe the reviews would be better.

The metallic colors are perfect for those who want a toned-down shimmer. This is definitely shimmery, but the particles are fine and look very classy on the lips IMO. There is not grittiness and the gloss itself is quite moisturizing. On me, it doesn't exaggerate flakiness, which I'm quite happy about. It has a plum smell and a slightly sweet taste, which is fine. It's not very long lasting because of its texture: it's thin, with no stickiness or grip.

I'm not sure I would buy this again, but I don't regret the purchase either. There's noting special about this lip gloss, but it fills a niche for me, of a nude, modern shimmery lip product

on 2/3/2018 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

It's not really matte as it says. I feel it never dries in the mouth. The color I own "Passion" is beautiful, it looks like coming from French perfume commercial and I feel really beautiful with this lipstick. Worth the try but keep in mind it is not matte. The packaging is beautiful and very useful.

on 1/31/2018 10:02:00 AM

I'm not very satisfied with this product. It's not actually matte, I think it's a bit shiny. Colour is darker than I thought. I really like a brush and packaging.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So I do not know why they advertise this product as a “matte”. I bought two of these liquid-lips and they applied very streaky and low in pigment. They left a glossy finished that transferred onto everything. I would use this over a full pigment liquid lip, but not on its own.

on 1/16/2018 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love these! The colors are beautiful. They are soft and lasting but not drying on my lips. No they are not super matte and dry but so what. They look beautiful on the lip. I have 4 of these in different colors and even though I do have the high end renowned liquid mat lippies, these are the ones I reach for. When I want them to last longer I fill in the lip with liner first and then get a longer lasting beautiful lip. If I could give these 10 stars I would. Did I mention the reasonable price?

on 1/16/2018 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I really wasn’t enamoured with this product. It has a strange, gooey consistency - felt a lot like wearing an oil pastel on my lips. The colour payoff was initially very good, but ended up patchy fairly quickly. Would not repurchase.