3.3

$12.00 on Lookfantastic
Shop Now

Reviews

a month ago

Probably the best liquid lipstick I ever used. Great color, pleasant scent, stays all day and not, a minimal to none need to reapply it after a big meal.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

7 months ago

I was looking for a vivid hot pink long wearing matte such as MAC St. Germain. My go-to is the L'Oreal Pro Matte but their color selection is pretty much crap. I grabbed this and a competitor to do a comparison (both on BOGO sales). Pros: easy and smooth application. Color is true. Lasts a good 8 hours. Feels soft. Smells like marshmallow. Cons: I felt it should have worn longer. In all, this was what I was looking for but there is a HUGE difference between this and a long-wearing matte. It's a sacrifice to get that vivid pink, though.

About reviewer (340 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Other, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

3.0

9 months ago

I so love these lippies they are so comfortable to wear on the lips not drying down to that dry dry Matt that makes you wanna rip your lips off cuz it feels like the desert it last a long time for me before I have to reapply but that's not an issue for me and the price is economical i also think that Revlon are discontinuing them.so stock up if you love them

About reviewer (96 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Medium

from

9 months ago

Spark is unreal, it's so great. The color is stunning and pretty unique. This lasts and lasts but never dries out my lips (rare). This color has become my go to lip product. I wear it probably 75% of the time now. I get compliments on it regularly, and it never fails to make me feel beautiful.

About reviewer (97 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

9 months ago

Some of the reviews here are scathing. I don't expect miracles from makeup products, drugstore of high end. I'm almost a 100% drugstore girl simply because makeup does NOT perform miracles no matter how high priced or low priced it its. I look for quality products that perform well for a low price and when I find it I'm a happy camper. This is a great liquid lipstick, It does not smear, it stays on reasonably well and I cannot detect any chemical smell. It's better if you apply two thin coats of it though, don't apply one coat and expect good results. It also does not dry all the way down which I love. A lot of mattes that dry down are simply way too drying on the lips. The main reason I gave this product a five lippie review is for the color. I have HD Spark which a beautiful blue toned deep pink color without a hint of yellow or red. Most reds look hideous on me and forget about ANY lip colors that contain yellow. HD Spark is so gorgeous on my pale cool toned complexion. It really brighten up my skin and makes my pale, pale lips POP. Rite Aid had a buy one get one half off and I had two $3.00 off coupons for Revlon lip products so I paid about $10.00 for two which is a great value. Pale, cool toned blondes need to try HD Spark!!!

About reviewer (284 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

10 months ago

I gave this a 4 because it is a great product but I definitely got the wrong colour. I got this in crimson sky and the colour didn't look good on me at all, but as far as pigmentation goes and staying power this lip product definitely wins!

About reviewer (332 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Other

3.0

10 months ago

It smells and taste great I love the colour too but the formula feels like it might come off my lips. Pigment is good.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Other

1.0

a year ago

So streaky. Beautiful colour range, but just so uneven. Really thick and doesn't dry down, though it IS gel. The doe-foot is a nice size and shape and the packaging is fine but I just can't get over the streakiness. I tried the colour "infatuation" (675) and was very disappointed. Maybe the lighter colours are more solid? I dunno. I'm returning it tomorrow. It smells lovely, too, but it's a bit strong. If you have sensitive olfactory senses like me, it might not be for you just based off the fragrance. Also really expensive here in Aus, $25AUD (roughly $18USD). Like I said, maybe the lighter colours go on nicer. But it's a yikes from me in regards to the darker colours. Oh and it stained my hand when I swatched.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

a year ago

overall: 6.5/10 This is a decent lip product, but I think it's overpriced (RRP is $25 in Australia - Revlon is very expensive here). I have 2 shades, Passion and Intensity. Passion is a deep, cool-toned red, and Intensity is a fuchsia. I prefer Intensity because the very light formula lends itself better to lighter/brighter colours. This is a liquid lipstick of sorts, but more of a lip cream in practice. It's very lightweight, which I appreciate, but this does mean it's difficult to build up to opaque colour. When you have a darker shade like PAssion, it can look a bit patchy unless you apply very carefully. It is a little drying, but nothing unbearable. Packaging is nice, a frosted plastic tube with a silver lid. Haven't had any issues with leaking. I would purchase more shades if they were on sale.

About reviewer (156 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

2.0

a year ago

I saw this in my local CVS and couldn't wait to try it on! The shade range with this product is AMAZING, but unfortunately, I was not as happy once I put the product on. I'm not sure why it's called "matte" lipcolor. There is nothing matte about this product! I left a thin veil-y swatch on my arm and one coat on my lips for 45~ minutes and it was still very moist. If you kiss someone with this product on your lips, expect them to have a perfect replica of your lips -- albeit in a different color -- on them. I repeat, this lip will NOT DRY and is very MOISTURIZED. NOT MATTE at all. The smell is strange, almost chemical, and somehow reminds me of some sort of candy. Since your lips are, hopefully, right below your nose, you will be smelling this odd smell as long as you have the lip on. It will NOT go away since the product does not matte-ify or dry down in any way, shape, or form. Overall, I wouldn't buy this product again. For now, I use it to add dimension when I wear a darker nude/rosy mocha lip color. I dab a few dots in the middle of my bottom lip and blend it. It works alright for that, but I will not be purchasing again, trust me!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18