BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Carli Bybel Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette

4.4

on 9/17/2017 12:54:00 PM

This palette is a staple for me! I found it at ulta for $18 I believe? I seriously adore it for the price and the colors. The highlighters look amazing, granted I only really use two. The eyeshadow colors are also lovely neutral colors, and don't really leave a mess on my cheekbones like some eyeshadows do. You really can't beat it for the price and the colors. I'd definitely gift this out to friends and family!

The eye shadow and highlighter palette released by BH Cosmetics with Carli Bybel is another great product if you are looking for a palette with a variety of nudes, golds, and pinks. This also includes highlighters as well as bronzers. If you travel often this is very easy to take with since it includes so many different products. The colors are very creamy and easily build-able as well. I have swatched all the colors using an eyeshadow brush- the highlighters would also be very useable as eyeshadow colors as well. And the best part is the reasonable price!
...

on 6/24/2017 2:25:00 PM

Got this at Ulta a few days ago, and its amazing quality for the price, even for 3x the price...there are 2 different palettes to choose from, this being the smaller one costing $15, the larger one is $22.50, ...10 shadows/4 highlighters, every color is buttery, wearable, and long lasting. There's a great mix of shades, matte and shimmer. There's very little fallout...this really is a fabulous palette, and for the price, definitely get both.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I bought this palette because it was on sale. Now that I have tried it, I would buy it again at full price with no hesitation. They did a superb job, and it is such a great palette.

I will start with what I didn't like - thus the 4 lippies instead of 5. I wish 4 1/2 was an option. I have medium tan skin, and the pigmentation of a few of the mattes did not wow me. I had to use a ton to get it to show at all. The burgundy was good, but the others weren't something that was useable to me. With that being said, they did blend great once I got them to show, and have great staying power. The work wasn't worth it to me, so I depotted what I wanted (the highlighters and the couple shimmer shades that I didn't already have similar) and gave them to my little girl.

The shimmer shades - I am completely wowed by how dazzling and pigmented the are! BH really knocked it out of the park on these. They went on smooth and stayed vibrant all day. Definite A+

The highlighters - I would buy this again just for these and not blink. I won't buy another high end highlighter. The highlighters I have now are Tarte. They are nice, but the application and glow of the highlighters in this palette are significantly better.

The packaging is beautiful as well. They did a great job with this palette and kept it at a low price point. Definitely worth the buy, in my opinion!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love it

I really wanted to love this product...it's not terrible, but it's also not the best out there. The highlighters are nice, but I can tell they aren't very versatile to all skin tones. The matte eye shadows are beautiful but can be patchy at times blending out. The part about this palette that went wrong is the shimmer eye shadows. They move around from your lid to past your crease as soon as you open your eyes, and the pigmentation wears down before I'm even finished doing my makeup. I can see someone who is new into makeup picking this up, wanting to get a feel for different products and practicing.

I must note that I eventually depotted this palette and put it into a z palette. This palette was very easy to tear apart and depot without any cracks or messes.

on 3/7/2017 8:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

The packaging to this palette is stunning! I love the color scheme which makes it look minimal with a bit of elegance. The pink penguin was a pretty adorable symbol from Carli. The "aspire to inspire" quote gives me a daily positive reminder to inspire myself and those who are around me in my life. The neutral metallic eyeshadows and the highlighters are so beautiful and they're quite multifunctional. They are literally perfect for everyday wear. My only two dislikes are the magnet and the 4 matte mauve shades. I carried this palette with me in my bag and it opened up in my purse which I was not really happy with. The mauve shades do not show up on my skin and I have tried applying a white base underneath for the color pigmentation to peak through but I have had no such luck because it looks ashy and chalky. Overall I do love the palette and the color payoff I get from the rest of the shadows.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I am so pleased with this palette. The eyeshadow colors are beautiful and well pigmented. The highlight colors just don't work for my skin but look stunning used as eyeshadows! I don't struggle with fallout so that's a plus. Everything is soft, buttery, and easy to blend. I can see myself using every color! Love it!

on 4/16/2017 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Great purchase with beautiful colors. One of few purchases that I am very happy with. Good pigment. Smooth and easy to blend. Every color is useable

on 3/28/2017 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have had my eye on this palette for awhile but I wanted to swatch it before buying. So when I saw it at Ulta, I tried it and loved it! The colors are very pigmented and soft. There is some fallout but that's at a level I find acceptable. Honestly, the quality makes paying only $15 for all these shadows and highlighters an absolute steal!