Revlon Ultimate All-In-One Mascara

Revlon Ultimate All-In-One Mascara

2.3

By far the worst mascara I’ve tried. I threw it away after one use. For starters, the brush is incredibly small. There is no way to get all your lashes in one swipe, so you need multiple swipes and naturally some areas get more mascara than others when you do that, creating major clumping. Secondly, the bristles are spaced far from each other which means even if the wand was longer, you’re still going to get spider eyes. Thirdly, this mascara will not hold a curl whatsoever due to how thick and clumpy it is. I ended up using my nails to scrape off the excess so I didn’t look worse for wear at work. Overall, there is nothing redeeming about this mascara.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

It flakes and comes off within minutes of applying. Clumpy and thick, there are better mascaras out there.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

caused a stye near lashes. impossible to get off, the waterproof one. wouldn't come off completely with baby oil or oil cleanser. nice effect when it's on but would prefer loreal voluminous.

on 2/23/2018 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

What an inaugural review. The effect of this mascara was enough to make a colleague look at me and say " what is that all over your glasses" a mere 2 hours after application , in the dead of winter.
That really says it all , indeed what is all over my glasses .

on 11/21/2017 2:49:00 AM

Worst mascara I have ever purchased. After one use, it became so clumpy it was impossible to use. Even during that first day of use, I had mascara flakes under my eyes during the day. The brush is small and useless. Total waste of money.

This mascara is okay. It's definitely not all-in-1. It made my lashes more voluminous but I didn't find they lengthened so much. Can't have everything (despite the name) right? Otherwise, I still liked using this. I don't usually curl my lashes and I felt this did a good job at lifting my lashes, making them look liked they've been curled. Other mascaras I use look kind of weird if I don't curl my lashes first but this did a great job of shaping them. While this mascara did last quite a few months until I felt it was time to replace it, I found the formula doesn't seem the same as the first few times. It seems to feel thinner after using it for a week, and it just takes longer to build them up. But considering this is drugstore makeup for a cheap price it's decent. 3 out of 5 lippies.

on 8/3/2017 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Don't get it.

I'm someone who loves mascara, and can get any mascara to look right. The wand is too small and looks like a little vagina. It's not suitable for the corner and the shape does not work for lower lashes either. Even the handle is hard to get a grip on.
It's flaky, smudgy, and doesn't look like it does anything. Revlon released an entire line of these terrible mascaras!

Also the packaging looks tacky as hell. 0/10

on 5/4/2017 7:25:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I bought this without reading about it - on sale in TK Maxx boxed up with Revlon eve shadow and a khol pencil for around 30% less than I'd normally pay for Mascara alone - I generally like Revlon, so a no-brainer.
I hadn't expected the small brush, but I find it easy to use, and a couple of coats give a fairly full, long lashed effect without looking spidery.
The only time it smudged was a day when I'd been rubbing my eyes a lot, but generally that isn't a problem, an it comes off easily with a slightly oily remover.

Now to work out what to do with the glittery eve shadow that came with it - but hey, it was a bargain, and you can never have too many Khol pencils!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This stuff is so bad I wont waste your time with a long review, but this may be the worst mascara I have ever tried. It's very similar to Covergirl Great Lash in effect, so if you happen to have bought this and liked the performance, that is a better alternative IMO. Unfortunately after an hour or so this breaks up and ended up all over my undereyes, even in my eye once, so this went in the trash on the third use.

on 4/6/2017 9:51:00 AM

This is by far, the worst mascara I have ever purchased. It is very awkward to handle while applying because of the way the "tube" is shaped. The brush IS small and it makes your top lashes that! And it looks like your lashes were chopped off. As you are applying the mascara, it doesn't lengthen them, or thicken them, the formula just stays in one spot, just doesn't do a thing! I will keep it for the bottom lashes only. The name is misleading and the price is too much, $9.99, purchased it at a chain drugstore. I saw someone with this mascara in their shopping cart, I felt like telling them the truth about it. Revlon, what a shame you can't live up to your product, really annoyed.