Revlon Ultimate All-In-One Mascara

Revlon Ultimate All-In-One Mascara

2.3

on 11/21/2017 2:49:00 AM

Worst mascara I have ever purchased. After one use, it became so clumpy it was impossible to use. Even during that first day of use, I had mascara flakes under my eyes during the day. The brush is small and useless. Total waste of money.

This mascara is okay. It's definitely not all-in-1. It made my lashes more voluminous but I didn't find they lengthened so much. Can't have everything (despite the name) right? Otherwise, I still liked using this. I don't usually curl my lashes and I felt this did a good job at lifting my lashes, making them look liked they've been curled. Other mascaras I use look kind of weird if I don't curl my lashes first but this did a great job of shaping them. While this mascara did last quite a few months until I felt it was time to replace it, I found the formula doesn't seem the same as the first few times. It seems to feel thinner after using it for a week, and it just takes longer to build them up. But considering this is drugstore makeup for a cheap price it's decent. 3 out of 5 lippies.

on 8/3/2017 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Don't get it.

I'm someone who loves mascara, and can get any mascara to look right. The wand is too small and looks like a little vagina. It's not suitable for the corner and the shape does not work for lower lashes either. Even the handle is hard to get a grip on.
It's flaky, smudgy, and doesn't look like it does anything. Revlon released an entire line of these terrible mascaras!

Also the packaging looks tacky as hell. 0/10

on 5/4/2017 7:25:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I bought this without reading about it - on sale in TK Maxx boxed up with Revlon eve shadow and a khol pencil for around 30% less than I'd normally pay for Mascara alone - I generally like Revlon, so a no-brainer.
I hadn't expected the small brush, but I find it easy to use, and a couple of coats give a fairly full, long lashed effect without looking spidery.
The only time it smudged was a day when I'd been rubbing my eyes a lot, but generally that isn't a problem, an it comes off easily with a slightly oily remover.

Now to work out what to do with the glittery eve shadow that came with it - but hey, it was a bargain, and you can never have too many Khol pencils!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This stuff is so bad I wont waste your time with a long review, but this may be the worst mascara I have ever tried. It's very similar to Covergirl Great Lash in effect, so if you happen to have bought this and liked the performance, that is a better alternative IMO. Unfortunately after an hour or so this breaks up and ended up all over my undereyes, even in my eye once, so this went in the trash on the third use.

on 4/6/2017 9:51:00 AM

This is by far, the worst mascara I have ever purchased. It is very awkward to handle while applying because of the way the "tube" is shaped. The brush IS small and it makes your top lashes that! And it looks like your lashes were chopped off. As you are applying the mascara, it doesn't lengthen them, or thicken them, the formula just stays in one spot, just doesn't do a thing! I will keep it for the bottom lashes only. The name is misleading and the price is too much, $9.99, purchased it at a chain drugstore. I saw someone with this mascara in their shopping cart, I felt like telling them the truth about it. Revlon, what a shame you can't live up to your product, really annoyed.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is definitely not my "all in one" mascara. I find that the brush is way too small (and I don't have biggest eyes out there) so to really create a feathery lash look - it will take you ages. Also, it clumps my lashes for some reason so I do use a spoolie to brush through them.

Formula is not that bad though - it is actually very long-lasting and never leaves smudges or flakes. If not the applicator, this could be my go-to mascara on a daily basis, but I just can't find time or patience to sit there and separate my lashes one by one after trying to layer this mascara for a desired effect. You can read more about it on my blog ( http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2017/01/24/Revlon-Ultimate-All-In-One-Mascara-Review ); it is not bad or good, somewhere in-between and although you can make it look great - I can find a lot of better/easier to use options at the drugstore, so won't be buying it again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

While I'll admit that the wand on this one does need a little skill to use, I honestly can't understand why this mascara is getting such bad reviews; I love it.

The small wand allows for control of even the smallest lashes, and allows you to build between a natural and more dramatic look. The trick is once you pull the wand out, don't dip it in again at all. There is enough product on the wand to do both eyes with no problem. Once you re-dip it, too much product builds up and then you have the gluggy mess people seem to be dealing with.

I'm also surprised by the comments around flaking, as I find there is minimal flaking with this mascara. I have long lashes and wear glasses, so flaking is something I have to deal with regularly, and I find this flakes the least of all the non-waterproof mascaras I've tried.

What I particularly love about this mascara is how gentle it is on my eyes. I have VERY sensitive eyes, which get easily irritated by many products (which is why I can't use any Maybeline eye products at all). If this mascara flakes into my eye its barely noticeable. If you have sensitive eyes, then I highly recommend this mascara.

This mascara also gets points for packaging, as its small size and flat shape makes it great for travelling.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Buyer beware! This is the worst mascara I have ever used! First of all the wand is a bizarre shape and too short, you have to put more time to get full lash coverage. The wand also pulls out way too much formula, making your lashes wet and spidery. I curled my lashes pre mascara and this mascara made my lashes STRAIGHT after putting it on. To make matters worse, the formula is garbage. After an hour of just sitting at my computer without touching my face, the mascara started to come off in flakes. There was barely any left on my lashes. I ran a finger through my lashes to see if this was really happening and yes, the mascara flakes were literally coming down like snowflakes in a blizzard. Do not waste your money!

on 12/18/2016 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Way too wet, brush is too small, and cannot achieve the results anywhere close to other mascaras.