2.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

Clumpy from the get go, I tried it several times and then threw it away

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

2 months ago

Got a two for one deal so I was estatic but this turned out to be the worst mascara I've EVER used. Made my lashes look wiry, no volume, smudges, flakes, everything. I usually use a lash primer so I don't expect it to do much about holding a curl but it was dismel. Just bad all around.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

4 months ago

I've used so many mascaras including Hypnose doll eyes which cost over $50 but this is the best I've ever used. I had to get used to using the small brush and controlling the shape and thickness but once I did I found that it goes on evenly, makes my lashes look longer and fuller and really stand out, without clumping. Fake eyelash look but not too dramatic. Love it and won't buy any other mascara.

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

a year ago

I purchased this product because revlon were having a sale where I could purchase two products for x price and I already had one. Because it was cheap I got it without looking at reviews and majorly regret it. The bristles on the wand are too far apart to define lashes instead clumping them up, and the shape gives me no curl at all, actually flattening the natural curl out with the weight even after using a curler. The colour is quite black but this just highlights how unevenly it applies and then flakes off to fall on my face and glasses throughout the day. Plus it was quite warm out today and the product transferred into my eyes causing burning, redness and irritation all day. The end result was having to use paper towels in the bathroom to remove my mascara so my eyes would stop watering. Would not recommend this product to anyone.

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

2 years ago

By far the worst mascara I’ve tried. I threw it away after one use. For starters, the brush is incredibly small. There is no way to get all your lashes in one swipe, so you need multiple swipes and naturally some areas get more mascara than others when you do that, creating major clumping. Secondly, the bristles are spaced far from each other which means even if the wand was longer, you’re still going to get spider eyes. Thirdly, this mascara will not hold a curl whatsoever due to how thick and clumpy it is. I ended up using my nails to scrape off the excess so I didn’t look worse for wear at work. Overall, there is nothing redeeming about this mascara.

About reviewer (119 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3.0

2 years ago

It flakes and comes off within minutes of applying. Clumpy and thick, there are better mascaras out there.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Curly, Other

EyesGreen

2.0

2 years ago

caused a stye near lashes. impossible to get off, the waterproof one. wouldn't come off completely with baby oil or oil cleanser. nice effect when it's on but would prefer loreal voluminous.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

HairBlack

from

2 years ago

What an inaugural review. The effect of this mascara was enough to make a colleague look at me and say " what is that all over your glasses" a mere 2 hours after application , in the dead of winter. That really says it all , indeed what is all over my glasses .

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

2 years ago

Worst mascara I have ever purchased. After one use, it became so clumpy it was impossible to use. Even during that first day of use, I had mascara flakes under my eyes during the day. The brush is small and useless. Total waste of money.

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

3.0

2 years ago

This mascara is okay. It's definitely not all-in-1. It made my lashes more voluminous but I didn't find they lengthened so much. Can't have everything (despite the name) right? Otherwise, I still liked using this. I don't usually curl my lashes and I felt this did a good job at lifting my lashes, making them look liked they've been curled. Other mascaras I use look kind of weird if I don't curl my lashes first but this did a great job of shaping them. While this mascara did last quite a few months until I felt it was time to replace it, I found the formula doesn't seem the same as the first few times. It seems to feel thinner after using it for a week, and it just takes longer to build them up. But considering this is drugstore makeup for a cheap price it's decent. 3 out of 5 lippies.

About reviewer (170 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure