L'Oreal Voluminous Extra-Volume Collagen

No Image

4.5

on 10/13/2017 2:46:00 PM

I adore this mascara. I’ve been using it since 2008. I’ve tried everything else from the lowest to highest end; and always, always come back to this one. Holds a curl, no flaking, no fallout, no eye irritation, no problems removing it with just soap and water. Super buildable formula; and I get asked at least once a week if I’m wearing false lashes. I also love the brush.

on 12/4/2015 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is my fallback mascara. It looks noticeable but natural during the daytime. Formula is a bit more mousse like than Voluminous or Butterfly, and it feels like nothing is on your lashes. The carbon black has great color payoff and even looks good on the fairest skinned people.

The teddy bear brush enhances the application. If they ever did a curved brush formula, I would give it five stars!

on 10/16/2015 7:26:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Excellent mascara. I like this much better than the original Voluminous mascara. This adds incredible volume and really good length too. This product gives a false lash effect and makes my lashes look healthy, full and lush.

on 11/29/2015 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Favorite drugstore mascara by far! It doesn't leave your lashes super defined...but I don't think that's what 'volumizing' mascaras do. Very build-able, gives my lashes a wispy look. This is what I buy when I feel like I can't splurge on Diorshow.