Sana Fela Shine-Free Max

No Image

3.0

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love it! This awesome cream spreads easily over my freshly washed skin, and makes my skin feel great - it has a lightly cooling feel that's very nice. I use it every night before bed and in the morning under my make-up, and before applying any acne products when necessary. (My skin was always oily, but I only break out occasionally).

This product was a Godsend, because nothing else worked for my oily skin - and believe me, I've tried everything! It takes a few days to a week to notice the difference - it's cumulative - and now, after using it for a month, I'm definitely ordering more, because I never want to be without it!

Also - an added perk - Sana Fela MAX smells wonderful - it has a light, fresh orange scent!

on 10/13/2015 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I did some online Research and bought the Sana Fela Shine-Free MAX (Extra strength formula) cream. It should be mattifying and help with acne but IT ISN'T!

IF I can make one Person out there not buying this awful cream it was worth it! Pure Silicone which Clogs pores! Don't use it unless you want clogged pores and break Outs!