L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Volume Filler

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Volume Filler
Revitalift Volume Filler

3.8

I got a sample of this cream but did not love it. It is an ok cream but when I looked up the price, I thought it was way too expensive for what it does. I would even say it left my combination skin feeling dry. The packaging looks nice but still I would not buy it.

on 12/18/2016 7:49:00 PM

I think this is a good product, even tho I didn't notice a reduction in wrinkles, I haven't been using it religiously. What I did notice is that it makes my skin very very soft and feeling well moisturized. I had a half full jar that I'd let sit by the wayside as I played product junkie with other stuff, but in winter, decided to forego the OTC retinol night products, in favor of something gentler and more moisturizing, as I was getting a lot of redness. So I went back to the L'Oreal Volume Filler creme, used on top of a serum product from another line (okay fine, it's Boscia Sake Balm, wonderful but needs more moisturizer) and I woke up to the softest skin. I decided to make this my top layer after whatever serum I'm using, including the OTC retinol when I use it. I can feel the results.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am allergic to virtually nothing, but there is something in this that makes my eyes swell up like crazy. It doesn't hurt, or burn, my eyes just ache and swell.

It does do a decent job of hydrating. Sadly, with the reaction I couldn't tolerate using it long enough to see if there were any other effects.

on 10/13/2015 8:46:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I purchased the Revitalift Volume Filler cream and was not impressed with it. I was about halfway thru the jar when I decided to also buy the Revitalift Volume Filler serum. I was finishing off a couple of other serums which had not made any difference (I should have known better) Using the two of them together made a big difference that I started to notice in less than a week; especially under my eyes and cheeks. For my skin;which is fairly dry I initially felt the combo wasn't moisturizing I wound up adding .moisturizer when I needed it.and was still happy with the results