L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Volume Filler

Filtered by skin type : Combination
L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Volume Filler
Revitalift Volume Filler

4.3

I got a sample of this cream but did not love it. It is an ok cream but when I looked up the price, I thought it was way too expensive for what it does. I would even say it left my combination skin feeling dry. The packaging looks nice but still I would not buy it.

on 12/1/2016 1:42:00 AM

I apologize but my story is really long... As I was approaching 42 this year I decided to visit a dermatologist & see what I could do about some small wrinkles under my eyes right at the top of my cheeks. Dr suggested tretinoin .05% & w/in a couple weeks my skin actually got worse. I've always had very nice skin so I noticed a lot of changes (bad) & I'm 100% sure it was the tretinoin. I tried to hang in there for 2 weeks but the dryness/peeling never went away no matter what moisturizers & serums I used & I went through a few ranging in price from $10-$70. I started getting weird browning of my skin under my eyes above my cheeks kind of like sunspots & the skin there also became crepe-like. Unfortunately nothing worked. I was so upset I threw the tretinoin away. Recently I was at the grocery store & really need facial moisturizer cause I was running low & unable to go to a department store counter. So after looking at a few options I settled on L'Oreal Revitalift Volume Filler Night Cream. It comes in a 2 oz. grey tube w/ name on a red line & purple flip top. I prefer pumps but didn't see any so got the tube on sale for $20. This is my 3rd night using it & I cannot believe how great this works. I thought I was going to have to resort to injectable fillers which I was dreading but after finding this I am just so happy. The morning after the 1st night I used it I could already see a difference but didn't believe it. Then that afternoon my male coworker/friend was talking to me & just stopped & said "wow your skin looks great today". He had heard all the issues I had been going through so I was really just sold on the efficiency of this product w/in 24 hours of beginning its use. If you're doubting this, TRUST me after all these creams I've used I didn't expect anything especially w/ "filler" in the name. I have read up on creams that claim results that just cannot be attained w/o actually getting injectable fillers. I like the cream, it works for me. Price is a tad high but much less than injectables & their maintanence. It is a little thick but that's good for my dry skin which has gotten worse w/ age. It has a scent but doesn't bother me in any way. I've had no allergic reactions so that's good. Only weird thing is I didn't expect the cream to be grayish. I'm over that but really found it an odd color for night cream. Otherwise I'm using this from here on out. To say the least, I am very, very, very happy w/ my random find at the grocery store of all places. Who woulda thunk???

on 10/13/2015 8:46:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I purchased the Revitalift Volume Filler cream and was not impressed with it. I was about halfway thru the jar when I decided to also buy the Revitalift Volume Filler serum. I was finishing off a couple of other serums which had not made any difference (I should have known better) Using the two of them together made a big difference that I started to notice in less than a week; especially under my eyes and cheeks. For my skin;which is fairly dry I initially felt the combo wasn't moisturizing I wound up adding .moisturizer when I needed it.and was still happy with the results

Popular Face Skincare Products