L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Volume Filler

Filtered by skin type : Normal
L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Volume Filler
Revitalift Volume Filler

on 12/18/2016 7:49:00 PM

I think this is a good product, even tho I didn't notice a reduction in wrinkles, I haven't been using it religiously. What I did notice is that it makes my skin very very soft and feeling well moisturized. I had a half full jar that I'd let sit by the wayside as I played product junkie with other stuff, but in winter, decided to forego the OTC retinol night products, in favor of something gentler and more moisturizing, as I was getting a lot of redness. So I went back to the L'Oreal Volume Filler creme, used on top of a serum product from another line (okay fine, it's Boscia Sake Balm, wonderful but needs more moisturizer) and I woke up to the softest skin. I decided to make this my top layer after whatever serum I'm using, including the OTC retinol when I use it. I can feel the results.

on 6/28/2016 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this face cream! I received a full size product of this in my Target Beauty Box for the month of June! This cream DOES have somewhat of a heavy fragrance so if you are sensitive to scents this may not be for you. This cream goes on nice and thick, it leaves your skin feel moisturized and soft. I can see an overall difference in my skins appearance. The only thing I do not like is, this is $20 and honestly I have only had this cream for 3 weeks and I am almost out. I think the jar should be a little bigger. Other than that I highly recommend this product!

Popular Face Skincare Products