no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

It gets in my contacts. Much cheaper eyeliner pencils do not do that.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

2 years ago

Nope. Does not last anywhere 24/7. It has a tendency to get on my contacts and I prefer Eatee Lauder double wear pencil for the water line way above this. Would not repurchase.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

I got this in Legend (black) & it irritated my eyes a little but they did not water (I’m known for having v. watery eyes!). It stung & made them a little bleary must have ferric ferrocyanide as an ingredient as I think I’m highly allergic to that ingredient as FFC is high on the list of known eye irritants in makeup. But this stays on my waterline really well but so does 24/7 in Zero my fave & Perversion my other fave. I have 3 Zero’s, 1 Perversion, the dual ended Naked pencils & 1 of these “Legend” eyeliners I mean $20USD is a substantial hunk for an eyeliner ikr so it best be a good 1 for $20 bucks! (In my head voice: YES!!) This stays in its place, it does suck need sharpening, the line is smoky/smudgy/lived-in/rockstar-Glam!The way I like (I am not saying there is a right/wrong way for eyeliner no rules in makeup! No judgment! I mean, who the blank am I?!!) is to line the tightline upper lash line & bottom waterline in a thin smudgy line then smoking out eyeshadow below the lash line (“blending” here is key.) if im doing a smoky eye then working out the rest up top too complicated to detail here, but more often than not I just go do a pale color on the lid & adding a darker color in the crease (I have hooded eyes) & a pale color for inner corner/brow highlight then tight/waterline in black. Black is my color. I will wear brown or navy occasionally but it just doesn’t feel “right.” This eyeliner is #winning #YesToReBuy!! Join the UD dot com junkies club u get kick backs to spend & FREE shipping. I don’t order from Macys.com unless I’m desperate & NOT Sephora/Ulta dot com’s!!

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

3 years ago

My sister bought an UD palette for me last summer for my bday and got a full size liner as a GWP which she also gave to me. It's in the color "walk of shame" which is a nude color. I always wear a nude liner on my waterline when I wear makeup. I always use the Rimmel kajal pencil in nude. I started using this a few months ago when I ran out of my Rimmel. First off, I would never pay $20 for a pencil eyeliner. Secondly, I like the Rimmel way better. It's creamier and I feel like it lasts way longer on my waterline. But this pencil is pretty long, longer than the Rimmel. I feel like I have to sharpen the UD one more often, though. Overall I'm glad I got it for free to use for awhile before I have to buy another Rimmel one and it's not the worst thing ever but I wouldn't repurchase and like I said, think the cheaper one is better.

About reviewer (179 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

This product was truly, bafflingly terrible. I bought this to do the obvious thing for which it is advertised--line my waterline. Even though I wear pretty awesome YSL primer and a bit of additional eyeshadow primer, this stuff slid right off and gave me raccoon eyes. That, I almost could have forgiven. I have watery eyes and really, only the MAC fluidline liner is 100 percent reliable. However, this UD liner did something I have never experienced in my entire life--it smudged up into the crease of my shadow. I had a perfect arc of black liner where my open eyelid meets the crease. I have never even had a drugstore line, waterproof or not do that. Usually, I'm too lazy to take back products I hate. But, this one is going right back to Ulta so that I can ask them if anyone else is having this experience. This stuff is just awful. Do not buy.

About reviewer (76 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

3 years ago

About as close to holy grail status as I have found yet in an eye pencil. I have the color rail, a deep brown black which I like. I don't use it on my waterline per se but for tightlining and/or just very close to my lash line underneath the eye. Pigmented, long lasting, doesn't come off if my eyes water (contact lens wearer) and yet easy to remove. Doesn't require sharpening all that often either.

About reviewer (80 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

I think I'm the only person that genuinely likes this product. I have it in both legend (black) and rail (brown) and both are very pigmented, but I can't speak for the other colours. It applies very well to my waterline and is quite smooth. It does fade a little throughout the day but not very noticeably though, for me it has performed pretty well during long hours.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Other

from

3 years ago

Been looking for an eyeliner that i can use on my waterline for when I want my Hazen eyes to really pop and I love the UD line... after reading reviews I thought "what the hell, worth the price if it works" ... DISAPPOINTED! Smudged an hour into my day so I returned it asks got my money back..... still searching for a good liner ????

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

3 years ago

Terrible. Smudges like hell. And I noticed it because my eyes were watering, burning during the day, so I took a mirror to see what was wrong... the waterliner was all under and in the eye. Threw it away... crap crap.

About reviewer (315 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2.0

4 years ago

Awful. Just awful. I bought the brown color and was really excited when I first put it on. I bought it specifically to tightline my eyes. It does apply like a dream, however it's lasting power just sucks. It was seriously gone in two hours, leaving my contacts smeared and smudges under my eyes. I avoided giving this only one lippie because it may work well for traditional placement of eyeliner. But this stuff is called "waterline" and doesn't even work for the waterline. Fail, UD.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age30-35