de Mamiel Restorative Cleansing Balm

No Image

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hands down, the best cleansing balm I have ever used and I have tried a lot. In fact, this might very well be one of my favorite cleansers of any type. I have tried Emma Hardie, Eve Lom, Clinique, Omorovicza, Elemis, Darphin, Mahalo, Sunday Riley, Amanda Lacey....I mean, I could go on and on, and by far, this balm is far superior to anything else I have tried. It smells great but more importantly to me, it removes ALL makeup, including eye makeup. I can blob it on all over my eyes and never do I get residue IN my eyes yet it removes everything. It leaves my complexion supple yet not oily. It works perfectly as your only cleanse as I don't find a need to double cleanse with it. I mean, it is truly fantastic. I highly recommend it. I order the huge jar from Europe as it ends up being cheaper than ordering it here in the States.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My skin: Extremely oily and dehydrated. Large congested pores, lots of redness.

PROS
All natural ingredients
Removes makeup, even long-wearing foundation
Soothing, lemon grass/citrusy scent

CONS
Very expensive :(

You can check out my quick demo here:

on 1/18/2016 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

A scrumptious cleansing balm that gets the job done. I am "gaga" over the scent of this fabulous product. The natural botanicals are very effective at removing all traces of makeup and leaves my face feeling smooth and supple. I am in love with this cleansing balm and have made it a permanent fixture in my skincare routine.

on 10/12/2015 11:03:00 AM

This is a deliciously moisturizing cleansing balm, among the best I have tried. This is really great at cleansing at it removes absolutely everything on my face. It leaves my face exceptionally moisturized afterwards and sometimes I do not even need a moisturizer. The ingredients are quality as well and although this is certainly very expensive, this definitely is worth it.