Lancome Drama Liqui-Pencil

No Image

4.1

on 10/11/2017 7:45:00 AM

This is the worst eye pencil I've ever purchased. Not only it's impossible to sharpen, it also goes on like shoe polish and ends up in my eyelashes instead of my eyelids. Extremely disappointed, for such price I could've bought something that I could use.

on 10/4/2017 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I love this, glides on quickly to my upper water line (only thing I line) and stays all day. It is soft and easy to apply and doesn't bother my eyes. I buy the color dark brown. Only negative as you will need to resharpen this once a week and your pencil will be all gone in a few months. Just found on sale for $15 at Sephora. Hope they are not discontinuing this as it is super fast and easy for those of us who line under eye (under upper water line)

on 6/27/2017 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

My love, my dream, I have been waiting for you. After trying countless black pencil liners, I didn't think you were possible. Every low to high end liner, from L'Oreal to Chanel, UD, Bobbi Brown and Estee Lauder ended up smudging and creating black shadows.
Black liquid liner has it's place, but pencil liners look less harsh and more flattering on me.
This beautiful rare creature is so pigmented, so smooth, so easy to work with and DOESN'T BUDGE. I put it on at 6am and just returned home at 930pm. Still a perfect line, still some on my waterline (!!) and very minimal smudging. For me, this is a miracle.
I've already bought Brulee too.
If you've been disappointed continuously by liners, especially black, give this one a try.
♡♡♡

on 6/16/2016 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Though I really wanted this liner to work for me, it was a disappointment. The sales associate at Sephora had me convinced after a demo that it was the answer. Though I liner itself is great, I could not sharpen it with any of the makeup sharpeners I have at home. The pencil would break and the tip will not actually sharpen properly leaving the liner useless. I figured I probably needed the matching sharpener but I already paid plenty for the liner itself. Apparently you need both for it to work. I took it back to exchange.

on 4/9/2016 11:59:00 AM

Love it. This is easy to put on. It stays on. The colors are true. It goes over creamy eye shadows. It's also good for a standalone swipe in a hurray. I have a brulee and pearlized midlight blue. I'm a fair neutral brunette. I might go with matte lavender for spring.

on 4/8/2016 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got a mini of Côte d'Azur in the recent Lancôme 500-point perk from Sephora. It is bright neon blue, possibly the brightest I've seen in a pencil. The product itself stayed put all day on my oily lids (it took some doing to get it off), but the color did transfer above and below my eye. Despite that the original line didn't fade and continued to look good until I had to take it off. Based on other reviews I'm wondering if this is just because of the color, and I would gladly try out other colors of this pencil. It's one of the most budge-proof I've found.

on 10/24/2015 11:34:00 PM

I received the Lancome Drama Liqui-Pencil in the Sephora Superstars kit. Just to preface, I have super watery eyes due to being allergic to everything. I also have oily lids where often things transfer. I only buy eyeliners that get a reputation for being budge proof (UD, Stila, Physician's Formula...etc. etc.). All of these breakdown on my water line almost immediately.

For me, THIS IS REVOLUTIONARY! I wore this eyeliner for 14 hours today on the waterline and it did not budge. I even forgot I was wearing eyeliner because I never wear it and rubbed my eyes a few time and it didn't move. The eyeliner is very pigmented and doesn't fade. The pencil itself is creamy. It did ball up on my lashes but it wasn't anything a layer of mascara.

I was pretty afraid of trying to remove it tonight. I used my makeup remove clothe and it came off no problem, a few more wipes but no extra effort or any skin pulling needed. I also made a mark on my hand to see how that would wear. It lasted longer then the Stila liquid liner but it did flake; however, didn't notice this on my eyes.

I love this. I could never tight line before and now I can. Pretty awesome if you ask me.

on 10/11/2015 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Whoa. I didn't think anything could knock my Lancome Black Coffee liner from its perch, but this has done it. I love the lasting power of liquid liner but have never been great with applying it. Pencils are just easier and faster for me.

The only reason Black Coffee wasn't HG status for me is because it never lasted through a work day. This stuff, however? It does not budge. It will stay from when I apply it at 7AM and be the exact same at 10PM... even after using cleaning oil, I still need a swipe of eye makeup remover to get it all off. And this is with rubbing eyes, using eyedrops, and crying over dumb things. Lancome absolutely nailed it with this one!

I have the Brulet color and just got Minuit too. Comes in a bunch of colors; some matte and some glittery. It is a bit soft so it may not make a super thin line. But despite its staying power, it is able to be smudged after applying.