Tarte Bling It On Amazonian Clay Blush Palette

Tarte Bling It On Amazonian Clay Blush Palette
Bling It On Amazonian Clay Blush PaletteBling It On Amazonian Clay Blush Palette

4.9

on 12/16/2017 5:15:00 PM

I have more blush than I could use in 20 lifetimes, but I just couldn't resist this gorgeous packaging, and the nice choice of shades. I've had this for most of the year, and I really need to give it more love, cause these shades are gorgeous. I find myself reaching for so many quick/easy singles from TheBalm, and I put a lot of my blush palettes on the back burner when I'm rushed. I love the luxe case this comes in, it's a show stopper.. Aside from how pretty it is, the shades all have great pigmentation and lasting power. Definitely recommend.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I just love this palette. I hope they make all the colors permanent.

on 2/8/2016 6:22:00 AM

I RELY ON THIS PALETTE SO MUCH, IT IS NOT EVEN FUNNY #HG

PROS:
- Amazing shades!!! (perfect for those entering the blush world)
- Each blush is worth $36 AUD, and even though you get a little less in the palette, it still works out to be pocket friendly because you would have 5 different shades
- I believe there are also limited edition shades
- This palette IS limited edition
- Sleek packaging/portable/good for travelling

CONS:
- Glitter comes off the packaging
- Does not last as long as I would have liked (claims to last for 8 hours, but on me it really depends on the weather, but on average..possibly 2 or 3 hours??)
- LIMITED EDITION

Gorgeous palette! Good color range, all wearable but not too similar to all look the same on the cheeks. Pigmented, but blendable. I definitely recommend tapping the excess off your brush before going on. Only complaint is that only the lightest color has shimmer, the other four are matte. Packaging is gorgeous and practical: no glitter fall out, nice big mirror, very slim. Overall, exceptional quality and worth the price!

on 12/28/2015 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Absolutely fantastic. Great variety of colours which are all creamy, pigmented and long lasting. Buy it, you won't be disappointed.

on 12/10/2015 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Amazing palette. I love all the colours, even the shimmery one that doesn't actually work on it's own. I just layer it over one if the others and voila! Pigmented shimmer :-) My absolute favourite shade is, funnily enough, Dollface. I always thought it was just too Barbie pink for me but after a week of wearing nothing but and getting compliments every single day at work, I'm down with it. The other shades are beautiful too and I was switching them up until I decided to give Dollface a try and fell in love. This palette is amazing value for money considering how little you need (except for that last one) to look all flush. Tarte, please release more!

on 12/6/2015 4:54:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

HATE the packaging, LOVE the product. The outside of this palette is a disaster; it gets really dirty floating around in my makeup bag, and is impossible to clean without also making a bunch of the chunky glitter fall off, leaving it looking even worse.

However, the magnetic closure works well and the interior of the palette contains a large, high-quality mirror, so it's a very nice palette to travel with. I think the color variety is fantastic, and each of the pans is very generously sized. Tarte's Amazonian Clay blushes are some of my favorites; they really do last all day, they're finely-milled, and fairly pigmented. Only one of the shades leaves something to be desired in terms of pigmentation (Beaming, the shade to the far right, which is also the only shimmery shade). Even that one works well enough if you pack on a little extra.

There's only one permanent shade included in the palette (Dollface, the coolest-toned shade). I also own a full-sized version of Dollface, and the one in the palette is slightly different in color: the palette version seems a little darker and a little warmer-toned.

Overall, this is an excellent blush palette for fair-to-medium skin and it would make an awesome holiday gift. I'm really glad I picked it up. I've barely used any of my other blushes in the month since I got it, and I usually love to switch things up. It's also fun to layer/mix the shades and create new looks. Highly recommended. :)

on 10/11/2015 8:50:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This limited edition holiday blush palette is heaven, freakin' love it.

All of the blush colours perform extremely well except the last shimmer peachy one called "beaming". However, because I am so pale it honestly doesn't matter how pigmented lacking a blush is, it will show up on my skin and this one works beautifully for me when I don't want to worry about 'over-blushing' my cheeks. I'd imagine if you are a medium gal or darker, you'd have to dig into that last colour a bit more but it *does* give off pigmentation just not as well as the others.

The palette does look a bit different irl than the online pictures in my opinion at least. Online all of the blushes look similar, orange-y peachy hue but when you have it in front of you it's much more versatile and you see the dimension of the colours. That being said, 3 out of 5 of the colours are peach toned so if you prefer pinks I don't recommend this palette. I used to only wear pinks but I've been branching out and I've been finding peaches make me look less ghostly, and add some life.

Anyways, 5/5. This palette suits all of my needs, including the less pigmented blush works perfectly for my particular situation. Adore.