100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

I love this palette too! Beautiful colors and a def plus not needing eye primer for the shadows. Natural for day and into night!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

4 years ago

I bought this palette out of impulse and I am not really a palette-buying kind of person. I can hardly find anything with a combination that I think I would use all the colours regularly. But THIS one, oh man, the colours and quality are perfect! This is now my everyday go-to palette! The eyeshadows are buttery and pigmented. And the surprise colour is the dark purple colour called Purple Haze. I normally wouldn't use colours like this to darken the wing parted of my eyes. However, this one just smokes out so beautifully because of how well it blends. And it can be work-appropriate and good for going out. The cheek colour is long-lasting - I can still see it at the end of my long working day. It makes me want to try other Laura Mercier cheek colours. The highlighter is also beautiful and subtle. I can definitely say it is my favourite palette of all time!

About reviewer (209 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

4 years ago

After being underwhelmed by the watercolour palette I spotted the Daring by Day palette online. Usually, all the Laura Mercier palettes are sold out the minute they hit Frasers so was very pleased to make this purchase. I like the packaging, leopard print, shiny, it is a smart looking palette. Six eye colours, a blusher and a highlighter. The eye colours were made with me in mind, vanilla nuts for highlighting under the brow or blanking out my lid, guava as an all over lid colour for a night out, boudoir and copper mettle for crease and outer v and plum smoke for lining the outer part of my lids. The colours can be used for day or night and can be applied intensely or naturally. The plum smoke and copper colours are just stunning. Vanilla nuts and plum smoke are matte, the rest are sateen finish and are flattering even on my 41 year old eyes. The shadows glide on beautifully, no scouring the palette to build up colour on your lids, these shadows are true to colour and apply like a dream. Minimal fallout compared to Urban Decay. The highlighter is also good as I already have the LM highlighter so nice to have one in a palette for taking away on trips. The blusher, pink lotus, is highly pigmented, a little of it will go a long way. This will be my main palette for the foreseeable and am even contemplating buying another as I can see this being well used. Bought yesterday and have tried out three looks with it. No primer and eyeshadow stayed true from six am until 7pm. Very impressed and a bargain at £32.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age36-43