Organix Healing Vitamin E

Organix Healing Vitamin E

2.5

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Glycol Distearate, Glycol Stearate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Propylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

on 6/24/2016 9:15:00 AM

This stuff is horrible. It almost felt like it dried my hair out even more somehow? After blow drying my hair once I used this on damp hair my hair was limp, dry and fly aways were everywhere.

on 12/17/2015 1:59:00 PM

I gave it a 3 because it isn't thaaat mediocre like most organix products. The scent is okay, I like it, the consistency is thick, but the results are meh, I think you could find something better out there. I mean it does add some moisture to your hair but it won't go far no matter how much you leave it on for, and I have noticed that organix conditioners makeyour hair look more voluminous yet not very soft to the touch and you can see a film on it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Ok so I've tried multiple kinds of the organix shampoos AND conditioners. Every single bottle, the cap broke off after like the second use. I do not care for them at all. They leave my hair limp lifeless and greasy. I have long blonde hair that is fine (for reference) they do not add of their claimed benefits to my hair. It's not the worst drugstore shampoo and conditioner out there but it isn't for me.

on 10/4/2015 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am on my second bottle of this conditioner. I have to admit, I mainly purchase Ogx conditioners for how delicious some of them smell. My first obsession was Repairing Awapuhi Ginger, followed by Hydrate +Defrizz Kukui Oil but I think this one is by far my favourite. It smells very fresh, doesn't linger and gives my fine blonde brittle hair just enough hydration to give it movement. It's suitable for frequent use as it's not rich enough to leave residue buildup in your hair. Overall, I'd say all Ogx conditioners have the same degree of just-there hydration and detangling but you really have to tailor them to your hair's needs. Awapuhi is definitely suitable in increasing hair elasticity but won't do much for detangling or smoothing. Kukui will leave hair mega smooth and shiny but it has tendency to build up. This one is most balanced and suitable for managing my split ends and extreme tangling. It airs dry my hair straight and holds a curl nicely. Ogx is inexpensive to begin with but almost always on sale; a bottle is nice and narrow so it won't take much space. The lid fits tightly but easy to flip open with a thumb. By the way, shampoo smells almost like nothing at all so I opted for Quenched Sea Mineral Moisture shampoo.