no images

price range

Reviews

2.0

Sep/07/2008

Ok this is for the new package of the blotting sheets. I barely use one sheet as I pass it through my face just less than one mm it the whole sheets manages to break complety like the paper tissue you use wet then it disentigrates that how it went. I had to use two instead of one so that would not happend again. It was pretty cheap 3.99 for 50 but that will help decide to buy the walgreen's …Read more

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Nov/18/2007

I love these. I found out they were being discontinued years ago, and were being cleared at about $1.50 per pack. I bought 50 packs and still have heaps left.

They take the shine and oil off the surface of your skin without touching your makeup. Couldnt live without them in summer.

As others have said, I dont like how sometimes more than one sheet comes out, and the …

About reviewer (171 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesHazel

Aug/19/2005

Love this.. when I saw it in an AVON clearance catalogue I bought 10 packs!
Gave 2 to my friend....then finding it out its been discontinued!!
Works well.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesBlack

fromjennyb

Nov/05/2004

Totally identical to the Clean'n'Clear sheets as far as I can tell, and equally great at blotting shine without removing your makeup or leaving a deposit. The cardboard wallet is a bit flimsy so I decant mine into a business card case, which is the perfect size.

About reviewer (944 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Mar/11/2004

Just like the Clean & Clear blue rubbery/plasticy oil blotting sheets. I love these. My only complaint is the dispenser sometimes takes out more than 1 sheet!

About reviewer (74 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

HairBlack

Sep/15/2003

I love these little blue sheets. They are just the same as the Clean & Clear ones. They are strange little blue plasticky rectangles that somehow soak oil off your face without disturbing makeup.
Unfortunately, both the Avon and Clean & Clear blotting sheets have been discontinued in Australia. Boo hoo!

About reviewer (99 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

Dec/18/2002

This is Avon's knock off of the Clean and Clear oil absorbing sheets. Since I received this in a swap, I'm not sure how much they cost through Avon. These are exactly the same. Both are made in Japan and are in paper packaging.

About reviewer (1406 reviews)

Age19-24