Zotos Professional 180PRO Smooth And Soft Recovery Conditioner

Zotos Professional 180PRO Smooth And Soft Recovery Conditioner

3.0

on 10/10/2015 9:17:00 AM

I recently had a few hair color "accidents" that left me feeling really dry and frizzy. I usually get the tigi pro line at Sally's but this claims to help with up to 2 years of damage. First I applied the amazing miracle product that is the aphogee 2 minute keratin reconstructer which I followed with this conditioner. It's like I have brand new virgin hair! I also use the shampoo and leave in product from this line as well, but I originally started with just the conditioner. It's thick and rich, it's perfect for after coloring and highlights, you can rinse it right out or leave in for a few minutes for a deeper experience. Plus you can get the starter kit which has shampoo, conditioner, and the leave in stuff for not too much money, just to see if you like it. I have to say that I love this product. I will keep right on using it because my hair is in amazing condition when it doesn't have any right to be. It's soft, super shiny and feels good, even my hubby has noticed!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I recently went into Sally's and asked what they recommend for frizzy hair.
I was told about this conditioner and raved n raved about it.
(Now I am thinking her claims were false and she was just promoting a new product)
This made my hair flat NOT smooth, dirty looking, sorta crisp feeling, just not good.
My hair looked like it had not been washed in a while and even though my hair was very flat all the frizz on the top layer was still there.
I tried it a few more times and my hair just looked worse and worse. I ended up returning it.