Milani Constellation Cream Eyeliner (Galaxy)

Milani Constellation Cream Eyeliner (Galaxy)

1.0

Not tested on animals

on 7/7/2016 7:34:00 PM

Bought this forever ago. Lost it in my house. Was so excited to just find it. Only to be immediately disappointed to find out the glitter is an overspray and it's just a black liner underneath. Swatches beautifully on my hand. Creamy and glides, but it smudges. So disappointing.

on 12/17/2015 3:09:00 PM

When I saw this on sale on Milani website I was instantly excited for the same reason as everyone else. I was drawn to the gorgeous glitter and decided to buy all three colors and I wish I shouldn't have done. First of all, the gorgeous sparkles are just at the very top layer so it is just your regular black/brown color underneath. And while they searched beautifully on your hand, it simply refused to dry out on my primed eyelids and made my eyes smudge after waiting for 10 minutes. The last time I had to remove and re-do my makeup was about 15 years ago and I wish I can give t a zero star if I could. I suppose their deserve one star for tracking me to waste my money on all three colors!

on 10/1/2015 10:00:00 AM

This product moved me NOT at all, it's basically the same gimmick many brands are using when it comes to GLITTER cream eyeliners. Its all glitter on top ONLY!! so instead of spending $7.00 on a basic black cream eyeliner/base just choose a less expensive one that lives up to what it states and does the same job. DO NOT BUY!