Too Faced Le Grand Chateau

Too Faced Le Grand Chateau
Le Grand Chateau

4.7

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

At first I didn't really give these palettes a fair chance. Now I've devoted myself to using each one for a full week and I am very pleased with them. I love the packaging it's lovely.

on 1/6/2016 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Too Faced makes great products and the packaging alone on this was fun. Shadows are nicely pigmented and blend beautifully, even if you don't have the steadiest hands. This palette can easily be worn by older women as well as younger, which is a huge appeal for me. I can share what I don't want or need with my 22 year old daughter, who has totally different coloring and she readily accepts it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love that the shadows are in books. Colors are buttery and easy to blend, pigment stays true throughout the day. The bronzer isn't too orange either, good set overall.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was shocked to see there were only 3 reviews for this palette (3 palettes in 1) I first saw them at Sephora and was heart sick when they were sold out. I tried finding them online at both Sephora, Ulta, and the Too Faced website and they were all sold out. I had given up finding them when to my utter delight, they were selling them at my hair salon and had only 1 left! This palette is such a steal, no wonder they were all gone! $39 for all 3! There are 6 e/s in each palette with a blush in each one. Absolutely gorgeous!

on 12/15/2015 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE IT GREAT FOR TRAVEL!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

A really cute and fun product.. comes with three palettes In a castle you can use as decoration. You can gift palettes separately but I like to switch up my colors so I am keeping them all.

on 9/26/2015 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This collection is absolute perfection! It is so beautiful and the quality is superb! Very pigmented, with soft and buttery textures that blend like a dream. There isn't a single shadow included that I won't use. The packaging is also gorgeous! I own a lot of pallets and I think this one is one of the highest quality I've tried. I'll definitely be reaching for these on a daily basis. Love it! The only downside is that it's limeted edition.