It Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Full-Coverage Moisturizer

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Full-Coverage Moisturizer

3.1

on 9/3/2018 9:08:00 PM

i LOVE this and a little goes a long way. I have senior skin, large pores and use a primer first.

on 8/29/2018 5:56:00 PM

Wow I’m impressed. I shy away from heavy foundations because my skin is dry and ‘mature’, but tried this at Ulta because I’d heard good things about it. It definitely has fuller coverage than I’m used to (MAC F&B C4) so at first I thought it looked too fake. But blended over moisturizer it just looks satiny and skin-like. I like that it is emollient. Tan is a great color match for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I usually buy high end foundations like Chanel, Dior and Bobbi Brown. I was very skeptical of the claims of the IT line, but tried the original CC cream for weekends and liked the finish, but found it drying and it definitely emphasized the fine lines under my eyes. I love the Bye Bye moisturizing foundation. I understand that some people find it a little too shiny. I also feel like I need to powder it down at times, however when I just use the product without powder I get endless comments on how good my skin looks. I looks dewy, alive and bright. I use the color light. It's a very natural look and I think that is the objective. The coverage is very good. I will buy it product again.

I was excited about this product at first. Finally iT Cosmetics have put out a reasonable range of shades in a 'foundation'. With the CC Cream I have had to mix the Fair and the Light together to get the right shade so I assumed the Fair Light in this would be perfect.
Sadly the shade had a distinct pink undertone (unlike the CC Cream) which is exactly what someone with a pinkish skintone doesn't want. I always err on the slightly yellowish side to balance out my natural ruddiness so right from the start this disappointed.
I had hoped that this would offer slightly more coverage than the CC Cream which I really like in all aspects but the very limited colour range.
This does have a little more coverage but the price you pay is in getting a lot more moisture. I live in one of the coldest and driest parts of Australia-admittedly not very cold on a Northern Hemisphere scale but for Australia in Winter minus 4 degrees Celcius overnight and single figures during the day with very low humidity makes it quite wintry and extreme.
I am 56 going on 57 with combination skin so I thought maybe the extra moisture would be a bonusin Winter but, sadly, it leaves me with greasy skin and settles readily into all my small wrinkles and lines. It is actually quite aging looking.
Not at all happy with the colour or the performance of this product. I would not recommend it to anyone who does not have bone dry skin and no wrinkles or lines-wth the caveat to look at the colour options carefully.

I've been using It Cosmetics CC cream for a couple of years, then with my last purchase, it seemed different, and would oxidize and make me look like I was in liver failure, I thought I would give the full coverage moisturizer a try, hoping for better results. What I got was a product that not only oxidizes, but highlights every pore and dry patch, and breaks me out.

on 5/20/2018 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really wish this wasn't so heavy and greasy, because the color (Light) actually blends into my skin tone much better than any foundation I have ever used. (I usually use MAC NW20 Studio Fix Fluid.) But this feels heavier on my skin than my foundation, and it makes me look like I have a strobe light pointed at my face immediately after application. My nose looks especially bright, and this seems to magnify my pores (I have combination skin). I have tried to tone down the shine with MAC Blot powder... which seems to do the trick for a few hours... but if it is humid out (like it was today), here comes that shine again. When I wore this on cooler days, the coverage lasted a little longer, but it seems to slide off my face and make my skin look weird on the oily spots. I even tried mixing this into my foundation to improve the color match, but it STILL makes me look like I have a bright light shining off of my face. Like a previous reviewer wrote, I would NOT recommend this for people with oily skin.

on 4/21/2018 9:11:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

I love this foundation and just ordered my second tube via the IT website which gives free shipping on orders over $25. Bye Bye feels great on my combo skin, and color is nearly perfect for me. Little pricey, but well worth it for everyday use --- and I love that it has both tube and pump. I spray a bit of toner on if it feels to thick but brushed on this is a great medium coverage foundation without giving up the sheer feel of a CC cream. This is my first IT product and I know others rave about their lipsticks.

So overall I like this product. I’ve never tried IT cosmetics cause I’ve always thought it was geared towards “older” women and probably wasn’t that great of coverage. However my mom is in her early 40’s and tried a few of their foundations and I thought it looked awesome. Very natural, dewy look and covered without looking cakey or anything. However, I have mild acne with hyperpigmentation that I like to cover. Again, I don’t want anything that’s too heavy or cakey on my face so I decided this would be the best bet for me. Moisturizing, dewy, light but full coverage.

At first glance I was scared of the shade range, because I am very fair. The shade range for the “Light” color was super orange and NOT for me whatsoever. I ended up purchasing the the Fair Light because it was a good mix. I think the fair light MIGHT be a little too dark for me, when I first apply it for the first hour or so it makes me look a little too fake tan. Then it seems to oxidize into my skin color. I think next time I’ll just go for the “Fair” shade until I actually get some color on my face. Moving on....

Packaging is good. I love a good pump so I don’t end up using too much. The actual coverage is probably more so medium coverage, I don’t think this formula is very buildable, but I haven’t really tried to build it up yet. I use about two pumps on my whole face with a foundation brush and it gives me a good dewy finish with medium coverage. I use a little bit of concealer over spots I wanna cover.

The main attraction for me was the amount of SPF in this moisturizer. I’m only 18 but I’m very cautious about the sun on my face and aging. I think this is also a good moisturizer for the summer time. Not too heavy and covers a good amount. I’ll end up buying again, I just think their shade range is kind of weird, especially for us pale people.

on 3/26/2018 8:42:00 PM

I had to return this item because it was so so sooooo bad! Probably the worst product I've ever put on my face! It was pastey and cakey, it cracked in my lines and wrinkles. It actually made my skin look worse! I couldn't understand how they could have felt that this product was good enough to market and sell? They need to go back to the lab with this one.

on 3/26/2018 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I ran out of everyday TM and decided to give this a shot based on a SA recommendation and demo in store. I liked the CC cream but the color selection is limited and the whole line runs a shade darker than what you would expect. The SA at Ulta recommended this in Light for that reason even though I'm usually a medium or darker in other brands depending on the season. She was right the light shade matches well and I'm happy with it. It went on looking a bit light during application but after a minute it was just right. My daughter said that it looked like I just had good skin not good makeup on. There are more colors to choose from than the CC line especially in the mid to tan shades but not so much on the fair and deep ends of the spectrum. This is advertised as a full coverage TM but I find it to be medium with a one pump application. It's not as emollient in my opinion as the CC so you can build coverage easier however you would really have to be heavy handed to cover major flaws like a birthmark or severe acne. It does however do what a good TM should and gives natural looking coverage that evens out the skin tone and covers minor imperfections. As far as moisturizing goes I think this would be perfect for those with oily or combo skin. I have combo skin that's been dry lately and have to apply this over my regular moisturizer right now but once the weather heats up and humidity climbs this will work fine on it's own. I like this. It makes my skin look nice and is perfect for every day but if you're looking for full coverage keep looking this is not it.