4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

Firstly I am in love with the smell of this, there's likely actual banana extract in here because it smells and even tastes sweet. This is one of the products I own where I actually wished the scent would last longer on me. But at the same time I wouldn't want it to, because that's probably good for my senses and not my skin haha (I'm sure some of the scent is artificial). I've found it does moisturize the skin well, it's one of the only skincare products I have that uses beeswax, so it's actually really moisturising and barrier forming for my lips too. Skin is soft after waking up and it's not too hard to wash off so I don't need to use a cleanser in the morning. I leave the residue on and am too lazy to re- moisturize lol. Not sure if it has any long term effect but it is a nice experience for a sleeping mask. I've found it a little on the tackier/oilier side so I mix it in with a light unscented facial moisturiser by trilogy and sleep like that instead sometimes.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

a year ago

Love the packaging and the scent . Wished the scent lasts longer. The product is good too. Keeps my skin moisturised without irritation or acne. I put on thickly over night and when I wash off the product is still on the skin. To me that’s good because it forms a layer over my skin. Edit - I bought 2 backups because it’s really good . I realised it even moisturised my lips which most moisturisers only work for my face. I can apply it thickly and no breakouts

About reviewer (541 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

2 years ago

My HG sleeping pack. Does its job very well + smells super great!!!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrown

from

3 years ago

I've only used this twice, from a free sample I've got. I still want to "review" it though to add my input and remember my thoughts. PROS: I really love the smell of this stuff. It smells like banana taffy and is just so nice. It's not overpowering at all, it's there but it's not crazy. I also feel like this stuff goes a long way, and it's so easily spreadable. I use CeraVe PM right now but I've never been crazy about it. I feel like it takes a lot of product and it's hydrating is not the word I would use to describe it. I also feel that it almost kind of doesn't agree with my skin, not enough to ruin my skin but it doesn't do it any favors (putting something on before it makes it work a lot better than bare skin). This Banana Sleeping Pack is just the opposite. Really gives a lot of moisture and doesn't mess with my skin. CONS: I don't expect TONYMOLY as a brand to bring me cutting edge or great value products. They're like TIGI with BedHead, so focused on cutesy packaging and marketing (Pokémon Face Masks & creams inside of various replica fruits for example) that the formula gets lost or no there's no budget for it. Wether or not that is really true is another issue, but this isn't that special looking. It does however include both petroleum and beeswax (for a face product?) which is why it's so hydrating. OVERALL: I would like to buy this again, even if it's not the best looking on paper or really gonna do a lot of preventative things. It's so nice texturally and it does hydrate. Not sure I actually will though, will probably mine COSRX or The Ordinary first.

About reviewer (258 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Medium

3 years ago

While I've been wary of applying this to my entire face, since I'm frightened of creating banana-scented acne, I can tell you that this works as the *best* eye cream ever! I apply it both under and over my tinted moisturizer, and I'm thrilled to say that my skin remains hydrated and smooth throughout the day. I am prone to dealing with dry eyes and blepharitis, and this cream has really helped to eliminate and prevent dry, flaky skin on my lower lids. Definitely give it a try!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

I wish I had known about this product sooner. I have been actively searching for my holy grail moisturizer and here it is! This is on the heavier side of moisturizers, which makes sense since it is marketed as a nighttime product. I have had dry patches under my eyes and on my nose for years, with no relief. That is until ONE NIGHT of using this product. I woke up to every dry spot GONE. I swear this is a miracle product. If you don't mind the smell of banana Laffy Taffy, invest in this product.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

3 years ago

Aside from being adorable, this is a fantastic product. It smells like banana It's a perfect evening moisterizer to place over serums Wake up to super soft skin Might be too much moisture for very oily skin My skin is oily /dehydrated

About reviewer (166 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

This darling little banana is just too cute! I purchased this for about 9$ on eBay and I love it! It's the perfect winter moisturizer, I love the scent, the packaging, I like cute things, and how well it works. I got into tony moly when I started using the apple sleeping mask. I needed more hydration since I use retin a and with this as my final step it locks in all my moisturizers and serurms. I wake up to fantastic, soft, smooth, and blotchy free skin. I also haven't broken out at all with this either. I have used a few tony moly sleeping packs and this is my favorite for cold weather. It's silky smooth and it doesn't leave my skin greasy. I have combo, sensitive skin more dry in the colder months so this is perfect. In the morning my skin looks great. It's smooth, plump, and even toned. I have the worst problem with being blotchy or having a lot of redness. With this I wake up with such happy skin. I would repurchase this because A, it works and, B it's so reasonable and US sellers have it. Love!

About reviewer (912 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

I consider myself a serious person, but I've fallen a little in love with this goofily packaged Korean skin care line. I really like the small of bananas, so this is OK for me; it is strong but fades in a reasonable amount of time. The packaging, well, it's a banana. As Freud said, sometimes a banana is just a banana. I use this every night as a moisturizer over a rotating array of acids (retinoid night one, beta-hydroxy night two, glycolic night three, repeat.) No breakouts, and really prevents dryness and irritation from the products doing the heavy lifting. In the morning, the skin is soft. My skin is pretty mature, dry and moderately sensitive. The price is very resonable; Ulta has it,or it's easily found on eBay for less than $15.00. Will repurchase. (This is similar-though less gloopy and sticky -to the TonyMoly Appletox cream which is housed in a plastic apple. (!))

About reviewer (137 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

♥Scent: banana Laffy Taffy, but fades away as it soaks into your skin. ♥Texture: a thick cream, but spreads smoothly and evenly, soaks up quickly and feels very hydrating. I think it feels oily after, but not excessively where it would feel bad, just enough hydration. ???????????????????????? The packaging is definitely a big perk, super adorable c: The container has a soft silicone bottle that you squeeze to get the product out, and a hard plastic screw-on lid. I use it during winter months when my skin is dry and needs an extra boost, but I definitely would not use it when your skin is oily, just seems like a bad idea: already greasy skin + a heavy hydrating thick cream doesn't seem good. I found it for a fairly good price on Amazon for around $10. I definitely recommend for those who have pretty dry skin and who are suckers for cute packaging :b

About reviewer (23 reviews)

AgeUnder 18