GOSH Foundation Drops

GOSH Foundation Drops
Foundation Drops

4.1

on 12/7/2017 10:30:00 AM

So sad it’s on clearance!! Yes sure i got ift 50% off but i am so impressed by this product!! Love the dewy look it gives. Gosh fans should run to pharmaprix the whole brend is 50off and does not run out quickly so plenty of choices!

I think this is a great choice of foundation for people with dry skin as it does not look cakey or cling to dry patches. The coverage is buildable too which I think is great as I can apply a small amount for work etc. but then apply more for a big night out rather than having to have two separate foundations.

I would say this foundation has a satin finish which I love because I am not a fan of matte foundations (especially with having dry skin). I love a dewy look and for me this foundation does just that, for me it is a 'your skin but better' foundation. It lasts quite a long time on my face, I usually apply around 7:30am before work (without primer) and do not have to reapply. It definitely fades after say 9 hours or so, however it is consistent rather than leaving patches of foundation on your face. It is extremely lightweight and feels breathable which I love.

Great value for money and one bottle usually lasts me around 3 months with almost daily application. The only con I would say is there is an extremely limited colour selection, and so people with darker skin tones may not be able to use this product- but maybe the colour selection will expand someday!

on 10/1/2017 10:33:00 AM

I've used this for about 3 weeks and can't pin down exactly how I feel but I know I don't love it. First of all, it evens out my skin tone nicely and melts into the skin leaving a natural finish but there are things I really don't like which make me hesitant to keep using it. It is too luminous for my 41 year old skin. Every line and bump becomes prominent. I tried to mix it with a bit of powder to thicken it and make it matte. It worked but became impossible to blend well on my face. Now for an attribute that can be seen as both positive and negative. It stays all day, to the point that it is very difficult to get my face clean. I have to wash using 2 cleansers, 1 of which is a scrub, then my rose water toner and multiple cotton pads that end up looking like I never washed my face.

on 7/10/2016 1:56:00 PM

I read positive reviews on Liquid Drops, but I am very dissapointed. The foundation doesn't cover any blemishes and is very shiny after 30 minutes.

on 10/13/2015 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!
A while ago, I ran out of my favorite foundation without having a backup (can't be bought in my country, so I buy it online). I have since used other foundations but none of them was any good for me, so it's been some long months with bb cream and concealer...

Two weeks ago a was out shopping with my friend and found this beauty displayed on the GOSH stand.

It's light wait (so you have to SHAKE it EVERY TIME before applying it) and can be slightly build up (has light-medium coverage). If I use a primer and set it, it doesn't settle into fine lines or cake up.

All in all I love it and will differently be repurchasing it when I run out (will by backup when it is on sale). If you'r searching for a good, very natural looking foundation (maybe just to even out your skin tone ore cover up a little bit) this might be the foundation for you.

BUT the color selection is VERY limited, with only 4 shades and it is a little bit on the pricey'er side (around 15 pounds in my country (150kr.)) But I think it is worth it :)

on 9/21/2015 2:04:00 PM

I've been looking out for a new foundation that rivals my Bourjois healthy mix serum foundation. I came across this while it was on promotion at boots. The bottle intrigued me, it has a pipette dropper lid like you would get with natural oils. After testing this on my hand, I was quite impressed as it went on smoothly and was really soft. I had foundation on my face so it was pointless to test it out but I did anyway. Couldn't really see much of a difference but I decided on purchasing it. After getting home and washing my face, I did my normal routine of moisturising and applied two drops on to my face and blended it in with my beauty blender sponge. Unfortunately, it did nothing for my face. I have dry skin and this has argan oil in it so I thought this is perfect for dry skin, however, this seemed to dry me out even more. There were visible dry patches on my skin. I thought maybe the application with the beauty blender could be the reason so I tried it with a foundation brush. Nope, still nothing. It somehow highlighted the dry patches on my face again. So, I decided to list the item on eBay.

Right after l posted the item on eBay, I thought I'd try one more time, this time, with my fingers. I applied moisturiser, added two drops on my finger tips and rubbed my fingers together which warmed it up and I applied it straight to my face just like you would a moisturiser. This seemed to work best with me. No dry patches, looks dewy and glowy. I decided to keep it and cancel the listing. I still have my beloved Bourjois, but I do like the airbrushe look this foundation gives. So if like me, it does not apply nicely with your brush or sponge, try it with your fingers.