MISSHA M Magic Cushion

MISSHA  M Magic Cushion

3.7

Water(Aqua). Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Glycerin, Peg-8 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima(Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Xylitol. Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Calophylum Inophylum Seed Oil, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Cereus Grandiflours (Cactus) Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Adansonia Digitata Fruit Extract, Oxygen, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg - 10/1 Dimethicone, Peg-8, Magnesium Sulfate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Silica, Boron Nitride, Peg-32, Dipropylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance(Parfum), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides(Ci 77499)

on 10/7/2017 12:48:00 AM

This is my first foray into the world of cushion foundations. I got this and a few other cushion foundations as a gift with purchase of other stuff from Missha on a recent visit to Seoul. On days when I need to leave home at the crack of dawn and have little time to do my make up, this cushion comes in handy. Just a few pats of the sponge and Voila! next to perfect super high coverage. This is great for super pale girls like me: Shade 21 that everyone here says is too light, fits my complexion like a dream. Bad news: that coverage doesn`t last more than 2-3 hours, even with setting powder. Good news: it`s easy to reapply and I always carry the compact with me along with a little blush to liven my look as the day goes on. Trick is to apply in thin layers: I mean, the coverage is so high, you don`t really want to overdo it anyway. For trouble spots, use a thick concealer (Laura Mercier Camouflage or Cle de Peau) that stays, and as the day wears on you would just have to put another thin layer of the cushion foundation. It`s not too expensive where I live, so I would consider repurchasing, just for the ease and convenience of use.

on 8/25/2017 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

radically good Formula with a big "BUT"..
From the first application I was blown away --
It goes on super smooth,feels soo hydrating on the skin, like u just got an injection of goodness to your skin ,The coverage is amazing, but feels very light at the same time. It have a dewy finish
And doesn't cling to dry patches or look cakey. It gave me a Porcelain skin, "roll out of bed looking naturally flawless" & contains SPF 50+.
BUT..
What the Korean consider as A natural beige/ light beige is more like a porcelain/ vanilla to the Western makeup world.
So the darkest Sade is too light for me even at winter time (Mac - NW 20/22)
I wish they come out with more suitable Shades selection, Than I could throw my entire foundation collection without a blink.

This product was recommended to me by a random woman in the locker room when I noticed that she was using Cotz sunscreen (a sunscreen I used to use). She said she turned all of her female friends and relatives onto this cushion and that it was really wonderful. With such an endorsement, my curiosity was piqued so I ordered one off of Amazon.

Unfortunately, I ordered too light of a color (21) and the next color (23) looks too dark.

PROS: Good coverage if there's stuff you want to cover up. In my case it was a shade too light, so I used it under my eyes, like a concealer, and on the bridge of my nose and forehead.

CONS: This was my first foray into cushionland, and I found it messy. I could never get the puff completely clean even after watching YouTube videos on how to clean it, the product ran out fairly quickly even thought I tried to be economical and flip the sponge, and I couldn't even get the product off the little tray that the cushion sat on, it seemed to stain the plastic. But all of these concerns could have been overlooked if it didn't dissolve on my skin by the end of the day.

It did not last. It did that thing where it kind of falls apart on a molecular level so you can see traces/lines of it on your skin, and then you realize you have this patchy layer of stuff on your skin that everyone can see. If it had stayed the way it looked upon application in the morning, I'd repurchase, but it didn't have staying power so I'll be looking for something else.

on 11/6/2016 12:51:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I think this is a nice product, I'm not obsessed but I'm happy to have tried it. It makes me skin look very airbrushed and poreless but it's just a tad bit too dewy for me and the colour selection is kind of horrid. I dont reach for it all the time but I'm happy with the look it gives me.

on 11/16/2016 1:52:00 AM

This is a medium coverage cushion BB with a dewy finish. For reference I am NC 15/20 and 21 is a good match (slightly too light). It appears to oxidize to a fitting colour. Depending on how it's set, wear time is all-day (set with Innisfree No Sebum powder) with no noticable patchiness.

The coverage is customizable based on how much is put on the puff. I prefer a sheerer coverage but this BB can be layered to about a medium coverage. However, this has the tendency to look cakey if you apply much more than 1 layer and can look very visible on the skin. One sheer layer over primer makes my skin look poreless and very smooth without redness.

Packaging is practical, sturdy, adorable (I got the Line Friends bear version). Overall very decent cushion for the price.

on 8/8/2017 11:23:00 AM

I am 27 woman and have light-dark skin. no.21 is little bit too bright for me, but no.23 is perfect color to cover my dark spots and to even my face color. I have dry skin and this cushion is moisture enough for my skin. I am using this one for a year. I really love it!!

on 10/29/2016 10:47:00 AM

I'm fair and no. 23 matches me well. The coverage is medium and it goes on matte. Very nice and IMHO works better than Estée Lauder's cushion stick. I still would want to try others and not sure about cushion makeup in general because it seems unsanitary because once you press the pad on the cushion and then your face you might bring bacteria from your face back into the makeup. It seems missha renamed this foundation to M Signature Real Complete BB Cream.

This is a pretty cheap cushion foundation but I love it.

It's medium to full coverage and long wearing.

I have melasma so I use a pink concealer and then a stipple brush to apply the Magic Cushion. It covers my melasma perfectly!

The applicator that comes with it is hard to work with so I took a lippie off for that.

Overall though, very impressed!

I wore this to have pictures made in the 100 degree, Texas summer heat and my face was flawless!

on 10/1/2016 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I got the minions limited edition in 'cover' #23. A little light, but easily fixed with bronzer. I can't use it all the time, as something in most Korean brands really irritates the skin on my eyelids and mouth area...(Laneige is the exception to this).
The compact is adorable, and the value is great because you get a refill.
Great for occasional use, but Laneige is my everyday cushion.
I obtained this at a random Korean beauty shop in Sydney Australia - $32AUD

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Found this in Japan and bought the lighter shade, N.21

Shade wise this is pretty good, not as grey as most other Korean foundations I've tried which never match any Asian I've seen so far....

However the hold on it is pretty bad. I wore it while in Japan (around 29 degrees) and it lasted around 2 hours before seriously badly melting down where I had large patches of uncovered skin, even with a primer and setting spray. Back in UK where it's colder, it still doesn't hold till the end of my shirt at work (Around 24 degrees)

It's a shame as it makes your face feel soft and moisturized which I do like.