Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Corrector

No Image

2.8

on 9/24/2017 7:31:00 PM

50 cnd for a tiny tube of concealer....wat the hell was i thinkin??!! i got recommended by a sephora rep for my dark eye circle.....tried it two days and i think it almost make my dark circle look worst...texture wise is nuting spectcular.....my inexpensive maybelline just by itself works 10 times better comparing to this with another concealer on top. dont buy it!!!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

For the record, this product is sold as a serum corrector, NOT a concealer. On the package itself (in the finest of print) , it recommends "For the most bright-eyed look, follow with Intensive Serum Concealer."

Having said that, I paired it with their Instant Full Cover Conccealer and set the under-eye area with a light dusting of loose powder. Super bright and rested eyes! No tacky feeling, no creasing (even after a full day's worth of wear in high heat and humidity!), no dryness. Looked pretty decent when I finally got home around 2:00am. I have found my new HG for camouflaging my eye area after one too many late nighters!

The colors in this product are so good, it's disappointing that the formula doesn't hold up. These don't cover at all and crease really bad.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I would give this 5 lippies all around if it were not for the high price. That being said, this is the only corrector that works for me. I have used Cover Fx, tarte and the bobbi brown corrector in the pot. I have really dark under eye circles and using only a concealer causes ashyness/ gray tones to come through. This product eliminates that problem and allows me to lay my Mac pro-longwear concealer over it very nicely. My circles are camouflaged and the wrinkles are minimized as well. I finish with loose powder to set it. I use this in the shade Dark Peach.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is the best concealer I have ever used! I have very dark brown circles under my eyes and around the tops of my eyelids and have now, finally, found something that covers, doesn't crease and stays put all day and throughout the evening. It's not cheap but it is way better than touche eclait(better coverage) or using the Bobbi Brown corrector/concealer duo (too thick and creases) that I used previously. So happy!

Very disappointed. Was recommended to use light bisque. This corrector really sat in my under eye creases and I had to even it out about 5 times to get it out. I used under cool sand concealer and I really didn't see any change from my normal usual drugstore concealer. I only have a slight brown/grey tone to my under eye area and I could still see it after applying both the corrector and concealer, and even after setting with powder. I wore it for three days then returned to the store for a full refund. I've gone back to wearing my Mac prolong wear concealer which is so much better!

on 10/2/2015 5:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm a concealer and corrector junkie, I have to admit it, I have a problem and it's serious.

While I love the Bobbi Brown Cream Corrector, I'm pushing 40 and it does settle into the fine lines of my undereye area and sometimes when I have to layer it for extra coverage it isn't exactly comfortable.

What I love about this product is that it's very pigmented for a liquid concealer and a little goes a long way, also the fact that I don't need to set this with powder and it doesn't settle in those lines makes it the absolute winner, it's really fluid if you compare it to the texture of the NARS Creamy Concealer (which also settles in those lines) and the only reason why I didn't give it a 5 star rating it's because it's not as durable as I thought it would be (or hoped it would be) for the price €44 is A LOT for a concealer. For reference I wear Light Bisque and wear Cream on the new Tom Ford Flawless Powder foundation.

I also have a love/hate relationship with the packaging, while I think it's chic and very portable, the fact that it is completely opaque doesn't give you an idea of how much product you have left.

on 1/21/2016 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

As a former Bobbi Brown complexion addict.... I found this product very underwhelming. I was beyond excited when I heard these came out since I've been through all of the cream corrector/concealers, and have used all formulations of the correctors (pot, cream, tinted eye brightener) and was hoping this would be a better look for the new soft and natural makeup trends...

Well, this one is better than the tinted eye brightener, but still failed to do much of anything. The color did not blend naturally into the skin (I tried 2 shades and returned both so color match wasn't the issue). I found them to disappear quickly (a claim I usually find laughable since I use setting powders), and still, this managed to do a disappearing act. What was most insulting was that this is the cost of a foundation! For 1/4 of an ounce. Who are they kidding?

For a corrector I bought Benefit erase paste and am loving this under my Chanel and NARS concealers. But if you want something easier and in a similar formula YSL touche eclat is still way better than this, contains more product, and offers a better shade selection including some pink tones.

SKIP this one ladies.

on 10/13/2015 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

:( Another $50 bites the dust.

I am just dabbling with correctors now, although I have DEEP dark purplish brown dark circles. I chose the color bisque in an attempt to match benefit erase paste. I think it is a decent match colorwise, although I'm not sure if I chose the right color - there are so many! You'd really have to try them on your eye, under a concealer before buying...not something I'm going to do with the sephora tester :) My skin is fair olive, between nc20 and 25. What I love about this corrector is the texture - it does crease a bit, even when set with powder, however overall it really mimicks my natural skin texture and doesn't look cakey throughout the day. I also found that it lasted all day (I do apply under concealer and setting powder). The problem is that it doesn't do much in the way of correcting/camouflaging. The formula seems opaque when you dab it on, but it is really too sheer. I used two layers and still the effects were less than with erase paste (tried one eye bobbi brown and one eye erase paste for a whole day). I was really hoping this would be a holy grail, what with some of the amazing skincare ingredients it contains (why dont more companies do this??), however I get very little result.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HUGE disappointment - the colour was very good for my fair/neutral complexion (light bisque, a pinkish peach) but that was about it. It creased very badly and I had to buff it out several times during the day. Added to that the formula was too sheer to completely cancel the darkness and I really don't have that much. Interesting to note that the reviews on the BB website are all positive in contrast to MUA. Thank you ladies for your honesty!