Maybelline New York The Falsies Push-Up Drama

Maybelline New York The Falsies Push-Up Drama
The Falsies Push-Up DramaThe Falsies Push-Up DramaThe Falsies Push-Up Drama

2.6

INGREDIENTS: AQUA / WATER / EAU SYNTHETIC BEESWAX PARAFFIN GLYCERYL STEARATE ACACIA SENEGAL / ACACIA SENEGAL GUM STEARIC ACID VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER POLYBUTENE BUTYLENE GLYCOL PALMITIC ACID COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA / CARNAUBA WAX / CIRE DE CARNAUBA AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE PHENOXYETHANOL POTASSIUM SORBATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE MYRISTIC ACID ASCORBYL PALMITATE SILICA [ /- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE MICA CI 75470 / CARMINE CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE ]

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Richly pigmented, very black, quick to apply, doesn't smudge, volumizing, lengthening, holds a slight curl. Fairly easy to remove. However its a sticky thick formula that clumps lashes together easily. A bit sticky and heavy for my fine lashes.

on 9/17/2018 4:35:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I have been using Maybelline products for some considerable time so I purchased The Falsies Pushup Drama mascara with confidence. What I found was the worse mascara I have ever purchased. It created a sticky, clumpy mess. My lashes stuck together and even using a dry mascara brush I was unable to separate my lashes.

Due to the recent hot weather I tried keeping it in the fridge but I'm afraid it made no difference.

May I suggest you do a re-run on this product and see what went wrong or, just bin it.

Eyes: Violet

Finally found the best mascara for my needs. This does exactly what I want a mascara to do! Fills the root in one stroke (tightline) leaving the ends soft and natural. Super curler, super volume, good length, easily removable... and the lashes feel soft. I was a fan of the purple one but this exceeds alll expectations! Please don't duscontinue this mascara... ever!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Okay. Where do I begin? I have come here to rant about this terrible product. This mascara is the most clumpy, sticky, and most transferable mascara I have every used in my whole entire life. the wand is so thick that it would just smear all over the place. it smells like toxic waste and it would only be perfect for one look. the look where you want to convince everyone that u have been crying in your room nonstop for 10 hours. literally. its is such a pain to wash this goddamn shit off. like god. one wipe leaves your whole eye back and it drips everywhere. it has stains my eye. STAINED. it looks like I have some sort of infection in my eye or some sort of dirt everywhere. honestly the consistency of the mascara and the pigment is fine but everything else is terrible. I want to go to the creator of the mascara and have a whole chat about how terrible this mascara is over a cup of tea. im literally 14 and I better stuff to complain about other than this mascara that has lefty eye black.

Thank you and goodbye.

on 6/9/2018 1:44:00 PM

Clump city. Sticky, chunky mascara creates stubby, stuck together spider lashes. I couldn’t even comb through it enough to make it look decent. The brush is a short bristle brush that may be great for lengthening and catching every lash with a different formula, but not with this one.

Good:
+Rich pigmentation/very black
+Brush
+Packaging

Bad:
+Basically everything else

Skip!

on 6/4/2018 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my HG mascara. I have long straight lashes, I always use an eyelash curler , always. I hate it when a mascara weights down my freshly curled lashes. This mascara holds curls perfectly. I love its formula not watery or gloopy . Its applicator head is plastic( I was skeptical at first) and does its job beautifully to cover lashes without being clumpy. I have tried many mascaras over the years but this one beats them all. I really dont understand the low ratings. I am using the waterproof one. I already have 2 backups in case they stop making this.

on 5/27/2018 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara. My favorite! Lengthens, thickens and I have no problems with it clumping or smudging. Really makes an impact and the best thing about it is it stays soft and doesn't irritate my eyes. I don't understand the negative reviews.

on 3/16/2018 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a volumizing mascara. However, it's not lengthening, doesn't curl the lashes, and can make your lashes clump up & stick together if layered.

on 3/14/2018 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

This did not suit my lashes at all. Made them like spiser lashes. No buy!

on 3/12/2018 2:38:00 AM

If you want to apply mascara quickly, then this is the one. So easy to use. But you have to wait at least 10 days for the mascara texture to thicken after opening the tube.This is one of those mascaras that don't work right away. It gives a very nice volume and also lenght. Quick and easy, if I'm in a hurry, I use this mascara.