4.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

ok i may have a crush on this conditioner. it made my dry and lifeless hair feel and look so healthy. i usually hate touching my hair because of how rough and dry it is but after just one use of this conditioner i cant stop touching my hair because its so smooth and soft. it has a really strong but amazing scent to it. my mom was literally standing next to me and sniffing me because my hair smelled that good. it is definitely one of the more expensive hair products but this is one of the few that i feel is actually worth the price because of how happy i am with it after just one use. highly recommend using this with the shampoo because you will get amazing results with using both.

About reviewer (103 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

2 years ago

It's not often that I'm impressed with conditioners (drugstore or high end), but this was a pleasant surprise for my fine, thin and long hair. As soon as I rinse it out (with cool water) I can tell in the shower that my hair is soft and conditioned. It never leaves my ends looking oily, and it doesn't make my hair super slippery to interfere with putting it up. I only need about a quarter sized dollop to cover my ends, and this smells really nice and somewhat warm. I think I paid somewhere around $6 for this at Target, and I've had the bottle for a while, which says a looot considering I used to overdo it with other conditioners. When dry I can run my fingers through my hair and it feels so soft and not tangly or dry. I'll definitely repurchase and maybe even try the shampoo too!

About reviewer (216 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Fine

EyesBlue

2 years ago

This is a really nice conditioner. I do have to say upon the first couple of uses I was not blown away but I did like the scent. It was after a week of use that I really started to notice a difference in my hair. It smells lovely. Reminds me a lot of the VS Amber romance body spritz and a little bit of a buttery sugar cookie type scent without being too strong and annoying. It softens my, detangles well, and helps to tame my frizz. My hair is so much easier to straighten when I use the shampoo and conditioner combo. What I love most is that this line does not irritate my scalp like others do. With continued use, my hair feels and looks healthier, shiny, and soft! I definitely recommend and will be picking this up again. UPDATE 3/2019 I think the formula changed, seems to be a different oil blend now and this no longer works for me.

About reviewer (1081 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

4 years ago

This conditioner smells awsome! It's got 6 precious oils. Among those argan oil of course! It brings volume and shine to the hair. Also helps detangling the hair. Love it!

About reviewer (1507 reviews)

Age44-55