L'Oreal Paris ELVIVE Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Shampoo

L'Oreal Paris ELVIVE Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Shampoo
ELVIVE Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Shampoo

4.7

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-Betaine, Laureth-5, Carboxylic Acid, Cocamide MIPA, Sodium Chloride, Isostearyl, Neopentanoate, Parfum/Fragrance, Polyquaternium-10, Amodimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Hexylene Glycol, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Salicylic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hydroxide, Arginine

on 3/20/2019 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

this has got to be one of my favourite shampoos ever. it smells amazing, i love it when shampoos have a really strong and nice scent which this one does just hate it when the scent is barely there. it really made my hair feel amazing after i used both the shampoo and conditioner. i have dry and thin hair so shampoos and conditioners either make it worse or dont do anything but this actually gave my hair a lot of moisture and made my hair feel, look and smell clean just after one use. it is fairly expensive but i managed to find it on sale for $3.99, personally do think it is worth the actual price because it is a really good quality shampoo. highly recommend this shampoo for people with dry and thin hair like me.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I really enjoyed the matching shampoo and conditioner combo.
It worked really well for my hair.
I do have to say upon the first couple of uses I was not blown away but I did like the scent.
It was after a week of use that I really started to notice a difference in my hair.
It smells lovely. Reminds me a lot of the VS Amber romance body spray and a little bit of a buttery sugar cookie type scent without being too strong and annoying.
Together this shampoo and conditioner work well to help soften my hair, detangle, and add some shine.
Again it did not happen right away it was with continued use.
After about two weeks my scalp really calmed down a lot compared to other shampoos.
I think maybe the oils helped to nourish my scalp a bit.
I would definitely you try it and I will be repurchasing these again for sure.

on 9/19/2015 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This shampoo smells awsome!i It's got 6 precious oils. Among those argan oil of course! It brings some volume and shine to the hair! Love it!

Popular Shampoos