Maybelline Fit Me! Set and Smooth Powder for Normal to Dry Skin

Maybelline Fit Me! Set and Smooth Powder for Normal to Dry Skin
Fit Me! Set and Smooth Powder for Normal to Dry Skin

4.3

INGREDIENTS: TALC, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, NYLON-12, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL [ /- MAY CONTAIN: MICA, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES] F.I.L. D43256/1

on 8/7/2017 3:31:00 PM

i have tried so many high end pressed powder but didnt have luck finding one o like...i have really sensitive skin and it seems liked all those expensive powder have too many fancy ingredients which gives more chance to irritate my skin...thats how i started trying on drug store makeup which is more simple and often with a short ingredients list....
this powder is great for touch up and its makes my skin looks smooth with medium coverages...the best thing is that it doesnt dry out my skin nor cause any problems for me...this baby is only 5 99!!! althought my t zone is oily but this keeps it from being too oily and gives radient finish.....i really do not have any bad thing to say about this product!!! highly recommended!!!!

reference: i'm between nc25 to nc 30...and i have this is 225 medium buff and it works fine eventhough it's not exactly yellow tone.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Personally, I use this to kind of bake my concealer. The shade 110 Porcelain is only a bit lighter than my skin, so it makes my under eyes even brighter.

I tried using it on my face, and it made me look like a ghost.

So in conclusion, I don't think it would be good for a face powder, but I do like it to set my concealer. It's nothing special, but hey, it's cheap.

By the way, the shade 110 is MUCH lighter than in the photo. It is a bit lighter than the Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless foundation in the shade 110, just for reference.

EDIT: Not good for the setting! Too sparkly!

on 6/30/2017 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Overall coverage is nice. I use this to touch up foundation throughout the day that may have gotten messed up by me touching my face and it is able to sit nicely on top of liquid foundation. The size of the product and the fact that it has a mirror and a sponge makes it very easy to put in my purse and application easy.

on 6/30/2017 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is a lovely powder. I've not used powders in years since they make my dry skin look like a dried up apple. I decided to give this a try and I'm very happy I did. I can even use it to set my under eye concealer without problems.
Color match is perfect with 220, natural beige, I wish I could get that perfect of a match in the foundation (210 is too dark). (I have yellow/olive med/light skin)
I do recommend giving this a try, and there is no sparkle/glitter etc in this, it is not cakey or matte, just natural looking. I've used it alone and over foundation with great results.
I hate the bulky, clunky, chunky packaging. I adore the old school round, flat compacts.

PROS
Soft natural finish
Does not make dry skin look dryer
Great color match
No fragrance
Ok for under eye area
Can wear over foundation or alone

CONS
Large, square, clunky, chunky, horrible compact.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This press powder has a ultra fine shimmer in it which is slightly visible on skin. I applied this press powder with the sponge which comes with it, I only dab on my face, I make sure that I am taking very little amount on the sponge, it sets my makeup well without making me look powdery. But when I applied it with the brush I had noticed that the brush picks up lot of product and then it looks powdery on my face and I need to set it with the makeup setting spray.
Everything is good about this press powder expect the shimmer. If you love slightly shimmer on your whole face you can go for this product. I personally don't like shimmer on whole face so I won't buy this product again.
If you live in India, then you need to struggle to find your shade because Maybelline has launched only 5 shade in this range which will go for fairer to pale skin tone.

I have oily skin so I need a powder to cut down on shine. This is a good powder. I only used the dream matte powder until they discontinued it and this has taken it's place.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Can't believe we're all reviewing the same product. I find that when I trust highly rated items on Makeupalley I usually end up hating them.... very strange. I HATED this powder. I looked like a glittery shiny mess. It was completely unnatural and made me look old! I hate it. I don't want powder to do anything fancy, just make my skin look natural. This did the opposite and I spent all day trying to blot it. I couldn't wait to wash it off. I do not recommend this product. It was a nightmare.

on 7/10/2016 12:29:00 AM

I absolutely love this setting powder.
What a great product to have as your little secret weapon in keeping your makeup looking just applied all day.
Usually translucent or setting powders make my face look dull, ruining the finish of my concealer and foundation but this is the only one I have used that doesn't: It provides a real skin finish that looks fresh and polished..Perfect.
Maybelline came up with a real winner this time!

This is a great powder. It sets my foundation and makes it last all day. Very nice formula, is the perfect consistency. I highly recommend this.

OMG THIS IS THE BEST POWDER EVER!! I have never had a creasing problem with this ughh it is so so so so so GOOD. it honestly doesn't evenly look like you are wearing powder. if you have normal or dry skin you need this in your life.