3.7

Reviews

1.0
from

2 months ago

I saw this recommended for “mature” skin, and since it’s relatively cheap, it was a no risk try. The color is pretty in the pot, but I don’t care for it. You need to slap on a ton to even notice it. It’s a thick, frosty cream that is hard to blend and doesn’t last. I’ve tried applying it under foundation, over foundation, under finishing powder, over finishing powder...it doesn’t matter. Within a few hours, it seems to disappear. One to pass on to my teen niece.

About reviewer (391 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesBrown

4 years ago

This is seriously my holy grail product! I get compliments every time I wear it! I wear it every day and it's so pretty. It doesn't apply well with a brush, but it applies great if you use your fingers. It has an interesting texture- it's not powder. It feels almost wet and creamy. It doesn't last all day, but it wasn't a problem for me to just reapply more towards the evening. This makes your face looks super dewy and healthy. I just put it on the tops of my cheekbones and it makes them stand out like crazy. Colour pop sells all their highlighters for $8 which is affordable for everyone. Just go out and buy it NOW. You won't regret it!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

4 years ago

I purchased 10 of these and this particular shade is very similar to Becca Opal. It's described as a golden champagne with highly reflective hues of gold duo chrome finish. That is very accurate. These are intense highlighters so if you don't like that you won't like this. The texture is bouncy, almost like a cream to powder. You have to be careful with these because of the texture, it doesn't seem like there's any on your brush but there is!

About reviewer (947 reviews)

Age30-35