no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

I use this lip balm when going out to protect lips and it works really well. Its all natural and has a nice scent and it keeps lips moisturised. However, it does leave your lips looking pale or chalky so a lip colour is nice to use afterwards. Overall great product!

About reviewer (23 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBrown, Kinky, Medium

EyesBrown

5 years ago

This is a fantastic lip balm for daytime use. It comes in an adorable oval tube and has a firm but creamy texture. It also smells delicious, although I cannot exactly point out like what. So far, I have not really tested out the SPF function of this lip balm say at a sports event or the beach, but I am pleased that it does not leave a white cast or heavy feel. I would definitely recommend this product.

About reviewer (1756 reviews)

Age25-29